7

Chapter 7 The First Seed

This door-to-door service was very disappointing for both parties.

Mechel was furious that she had clearly said hello, but asked her for money in private. The other party was even angrier than her, and before leaving, she cursed, "I live in such an expensive house, and I don't even give tips! What a miser!"

After the quarrel, Mechel immediately contacted the Academy of Sciences, "Who on earth did you send over? "

"What's the matter? The business is not good enough? No, Lusha's professional ability is very strong."

"I'm not talking about her professional ability, but she got into the eyes of money, and asked me for money! What's the point of coming to the door?" Is it necessary to give tips for service? Are you crazy about money? This kind of person, you must deal with it according to discipline!

" Officer Mechel, according to what you said, you don't want to give tips? Yes, but it will take about half a year to send 'volunteers' there according to the procedure."

Hearing this sentence, Mechel almost got angry . After hanging up the communicator, the more she thought about it, the more she felt something was wrong, and she hurriedly contacted the captain, only to learn the unfortunate news,

"What? On the fifth planet, everything needs money?"

District, no cost? The flowers, plants and trees in the East Lake Scenic Area look good, right? Pay the 'Flowers and Trees Cultivation Fee' on a monthly basis. If you go out and use public transportation, you have to pay the 'Noise Disturbance Fee' and 'Pollution Fee', yes, the same is true for using your own speeding car Pay.

In addition, there are "planet construction fee", "personal tax fee", "water fee", "electricity fee", "Skynet Unicom fee", "education fund", "energy consumption fee" and all kinds of expenses, no less than one hundred kinds. That, request Tipping is the most basic thing for others to provide door-to-door service. Otherwise, why would they serve enthusiastically? Not all people who live on the fifth planet are rich. They serve the rich and get tips in addition to their basic salary, so they can afford to pay That's a lot of money."

After listening to this, Mechel felt his neck getting tighter and harder to breathe, "Captain, you......are you trying to trick me? Knowing that the cost here is so high, you still let me come here?"

"How did I know that you actually have people come to serve you? The six-star capital, not only the fifth planet, but also other planets. The labor cost is the highest. This is a matter of common sense, okay! Obviously you can go to the Academy of Sciences to do the test yourself Well, based on your merits, free is not a problem. If you save a little more in normal times, plus what Hart gives, how can it not be enough?"

"But I... don't know... I still have to give a tip."

Mechel bit her head Lip, desperately calculating more than a hundred expenses in her brain, do she have enough credit points?

The answer is, enough is enough. But her purpose is not to live on the fifth planet for three months, but to prepare for the tenth month of pregnancy. Now that it's all spent, what should I do next?

"By the way, what I just said was personal expenses. The billing standard is calculated on a per-person basis. Did you add that frozen person?"

"What? She wants it too?"

"Nonsense. Doesn't she breathe? Breathing creates Waste. I suggest that you help her reduce the exemption as a 'frozen person', but I don't think the reduction will be much."