29

Chapter 29 Special Genes

Apart from the supply ship, this is the first spacecraft to designate its course on Alpha, code-named "Sun Chrysanthemum". During the 20 years of service, he had received many important people, but when the twenty "strongest on the surface" elementary school students came out, no one could compete.

Lilian, Shannon and other "elite" elementary school students secretly watched the competitors who were brought into the conference room, and they had their eyes on each other in private, each with their own thoughts.

Not long after, all the companions were gathered to discuss,

"Master Suoan will definitely not agree. We were selected by the six major galaxies. What about them? They came from Saturn in the countryside. What do you know? What do you know? Any cat or dog can be used as a contact People?"

"I don't think so either. Lord Suoan is very principled, no matter whether bribery or threats are useless. Besides, Alpha is under military control now, why should they stay? Maybe they will be driven away tomorrow ."

Only Alice, who was not worried about being replaced at all, had a simple opinion: "Actually, it's no big deal to stay. The second batch of frozen people is a full forty people, and they recovered quickly and well. There are six people alive, forty-six people in total. And we add them, and there are only forty people."

"Alice, you think too easily. We are 'elites', and they dare to go wherever they go. Self-proclaimed 'the strongest on the surface'? Clearly fight with us. Just fight, I am not afraid of anyone in a fight. The soil ability is third-level! Who can beat me at the same age?"

"Then what are you afraid of?"

Ellie Si asked back.

The companions fell silent.

They... don't know what they are afraid of. I always feel that those competitors are very annoying! I want to drive people away!

And their concerns are justified.

Ashley stood in the meeting room with a smile on his face, raised a finger, and gave an order, and the primary school students of "The Strongest on the Surface" began to introduce themselves in turn, with excited and high-spirited voices, as if they were giving a speech.

name? origin? No, these are not important, not the key to being a liaison. They came here with confidence, all of them are talented.

"I, Halbon, am proficient in English. English is the most popular language on the mother planet. Many people of different nationalities can communicate in English freely. Since the live broadcast started, I found that everyone is passive. Yes, wait for the frozen people to learn the common language before they can communicate normally. This is a paradox - we all know that the frozen people have low IQ, why should we expect them to learn the common language quickly. Why don't we take the initiative to learn their language, and then reflect on it? Come here and teach them? After all, their learning ability is notoriously low."

"Master Suoan, my companion and I spent a month actively learning English through the materials left by our ancestors. I can communicate freely. Moreover, I can also use this language proficiently. I believe that even if I can't stay as a contact person, I can translate some past materials of Arctic City."

"Xuan Xinyue. My parents are both mother planet folklore According to the professors of the Department of Research, this is a lot of fun-seeing how the poor immature mother planet uses weather and climate and connects certain coincidental things together to compile miracles, let the imagination fly, and entertain itself. The logical analysis ability of frozen people is not high, and the level of understanding of things is also very low. It is probably impossible to break free from folk beliefs. However, who makes frozen people increase in value now? It is necessary to cater to their aesthetics at this stage. Believe in my existence, it can play a good communication role in bringing the relationship between frozen people and interstellar people closer."

"My name is Absinthe. My English language is messy, and I don't understand folk customs. But my sister I have recently been promoted, and I am an information officer in the backup department of Skynet. I can tell all frozen people that as long as I become a contact person, I can use my relationship to help them find blood descendants."

"The current gene transfer tampering technology It's too developed. Ordinary scientific research places can also detect genes, but large-scale and detailed testing can only be done by the First Federal Academy of Sciences. Unfortunately, the Academy of Sciences will not do such meaningless things for private individuals. And Skynet, It records the family tree of all interstellar immigrants. As long as they have relatives alive."

"Most frozen people will worry that they will not be able to integrate into the interstellar society. Then, will it be much better to have blood relatives?" Ashley With a smile, he raised his eyebrows at Suoan and waved his hand to stop the introduction.

"My children and I are not impulsive, but deliberate. They have supernatural powers, no worse than any interstellar people who know more than 99% of frozen people. Brother Suoan, I think you can let go of your guts , Accept once. Besides..." She moved closer and lowered her voice,

"In the near future, I will definitely repay you."

Suo An remained silent.

...

After Mei Xieer came to Beibing City, she went straight to Yunxi's room No. 14 without notifying anyone. It was also the twenty "strongest on the surface" elementary school students who were too noisy, which diverted Captain Hart's attention.

Only Alice noticed Merchel who appeared out of nowhere.

"Who are you? The frozen man's resting place prohibits outsiders from entering."

Mechel is nicknamed "Female Tyrannosaurus", and the Zerg has killed not one hundred, but ninety. Can she be scared by the slender-looking Alice? She smiled lightly, and the corner of her mouth was tilted to one side. She looked strangely beautiful, and with that unrestrained posture, she was too different from a normal soldier.

Alice was very vigilant immediately, "Please leave."

"I just like No. 14, come and see her, there is no malice."

"If you like it, you can watch the live broadcast. The frozen people come from the parent planet and are weak. Some cosmic germs are harmful to them. It is fatal! So, please leave immediately and don't get close to within 30 meters!"

Said while pressing the alarm.

Mechelle smiled even more wickedly, and raised her hand, "Relax, relax. I'll be leaving right away."

She didn't even look at the security personnel who rushed over, but someone saw that her face was unfamiliar, and she was a woman again. He punched her, intending to knock her down for interrogation. Unexpectedly, Mechel punched back.

Fist to fist.

The opponent is broken.

The alarm sounded louder.

Captain Hart rushed over and almost knelt down, "My wife, why are you here?"

"You trash. You can't handle even a small matter." After finishing speaking, he punched and kicked, and in front of many people, he beat up the previous majestic and serious captain!

Hart didn't dare to resist at all, and he wanted to please—

"My wife, it's not that I can't do it well, it's just that I'm cautious. It's important to be cautious about the important things in the rest of our lives. Let me tell you, I went to study the second I found a lot of good ones for the batch of frozen people." The

female tyrannosaurus condescendingly said, "Who wants those people. I only want number fourteen!

" Understood."

"I've already seen it."

"Honey, I know you like black hair and black eyes, pure blood. Let me tell you, I also found one in the second batch, the gene sequence is a bit special, it is a rare single eyelid gene Carrier!"

"Think about it, how many years has the single eyelid gene been extinct? If there were no frozen people, this gene would have died out long ago."