56

"Hey, there are so many secrets in Frozen Man! From a thousand years ago to the present, whose experience is not a legend?" What can you do? You're no longer a reporter for Deep Sea TV!"

"Also..." The investigator lowered his head and thought about it. He took the time and energy to discover the secret, but he couldn't show it on the video, and he might even accept the kitchen yard's regulations. , what's the point of keeping it on the shelf for a lifetime?

But looking at Yunxi running in the early morning sun, it was as if a little bug was flying in front of him. If he didn't catch it himself, he always felt unhappy.

"It doesn't matter, let's talk for two days." If

he gave up like this, he would definitely not be reconciled.

"What are you doing with two days! It's a waste of time!" The younger brother whispered, feeling useless and simply putting it down, wouldn't it be good to save some energy? It was only after a few years that I realized that the leader is worthy of being a leader. He was able to return to the deep sea with great pomp, and stepped on his feet from his former colleagues who looked down on him and excluded him. As expected, he was a super reporter with a keen sense of touch!

Those who once concluded that he was not suitable for being a reporter, slapped themselves in the face!

Of course, this little brother left Investigator Kerry midway because of his disagreement. I only know what happened in general, but no specific details.

For example, Kerry knew that the younger brother was impatient, so he let him go back to rest and follow him himself. But after following him for a while, he suddenly thought of his new identity. He was an official from the Interstellar Culinary Arts Academy, and was sent by the senior management of the kitchen to investigate Lin Tianer.

Why was he avoiding, sneaking?

He simply rushed to appear in front of Yunxi, "No. 14 Lin Tianer, today is your first class, can I film the whole process? I know that your reputation on Skynet is somewhat flawed, and I am willing to help you solve this problem. Question."

Yunxi shook her head and refused.

"Wait, I'm also half an employee of the kitchen. Yes, I still have a work permit. I can't enter except for important courses. Otherwise, I can come and go freely in the various colleges of the kitchen. In theory, you don't need your consent to shoot your lectures. But I'm willing to respect you."

Kerry spoke hard, not turning a corner at all, and followed Yunxi closely, as if she didn't agree until she agreed.

Yunxi sighed, "Did you have any work before? I want to see it."

"Why?"

"See if you can shoot?"

"What, you doubt my professionalism? I'm a professional!"

"I I don't need to be professional, I just want to make me look good."

Kerry finally understood, and a blunt smile emerged from the corner of his mouth, "Don't worry, I'm here to photograph you, of course I want to photograph you beautifully. Time."

So the two reached a deal.

Yunxi needs someone to prove that she is indeed a teacher in the kitchen! For the inexplicable suspicion in his heart, Kerry followed Yunxi every day...

The first class was at nine o'clock.

Wisteria Garden is an antique building, with two courtyards, a wisteria that climbs the walls of the front yard, and the backyard is the place for formal classes. Carved doors, lattice windows, at first glance, the antique people really think that they have arrived at a cultural relics protection unit on the mother planet. Going in, only to find that there is a cave inside.