72

Chapter 72: Cool Night Breeze

It was getting dark soon, and the members of the Xia tribe who followed Wen Xinyi came back one by one in a daze. And the battleships also landed one after another because there was no need to threaten them—they chose to stop at the foot of the mountain, and stopped according to the defensive position. The mech fighters lit a bonfire.

The blazing fire was shining brightly. When the Xia clan passed by, the people on both sides looked at each other and saw the jumping red light on each other's faces. They didn't talk or make any sound, they just staggered.

Li Liu hugged his chest and discussed with other partners how to proceed. The Xia Clan has already opened up their territories, they can search as they please, they can look for them as they please, there is no way to back down any further. You can't kill all the Xia people, and then force Teacher Ding to tell where the treasure is hidden, right?

Just grab the treasure, kill all the Xia people... I never dared to think about it. Not to mention that the relationship between the Xia and Hua clans is too deep, even if not, the laws of the Interstellar Federation do not allow mass killings!

The laws left over from the era of the home planet are not suitable for Interstellar, but there is only one "crime against humanity" that still exists. Mass killing of innocent people for personal desires, loss of morality, and inhumanity are absolutely punishable by death.

So after the threat was over, several people started to worry, "Why don't you catch one and ask?"

"Didn't you hear what Teacher Ding said? Common people of the Xia clan don't know the secrets of treasures at all. Comparing your heart, if you know it, you still don't want to do it all." Have you found a way to make yourself a high-ranking person? But look, almost 99% of the Xia people are ordinary people!"

"This group of people is also quite confused. They don't know anything about treasures hidden in their homes! Don't they suspect Is it? Why didn't other people even awaken their supernatural powers, and why did generations of the clan have high-level supernatural powers? If it were me, I would have dug out the secret long ago!"

Li Liu's eyes lit up, "You're right! I I don't believe that the people of the Xia people are all stupid! Especially the young people who are the same age as us, they are not curious at all?"

He led two people and sneaked in secretly, intending to find a young man from the Xia people, as he had promised to Teacher Ding before. , harm no one. It's okay, they don't need to use coercion, can they use temptation instead?

The living conditions in the Xia people's settlements are so bad, I don't believe that these Xia people can bear it after knowing how vast the outside world is and how convenient and comfortable life is!

It's a pity that Li Liu's idea was good, but he chose the most inappropriate timing. Almost all Xia people have suffered a major blow at this moment.

"What kind of manned spacecraft was smashed by Wen Xinyi's fist? My ancestors, it was bought for millions of dollars, a prodigal woman, a prodigal! How could she move her hand!"

"Elder, Senior Wen said that It was bought with her money, and she can drive it if she wants, and smash it if she wants to. If she still wants to, it's okay to buy another one, but she's angry now, and she won't let the Xia clan force her!"

"Prodigal daughter-in-law , stupid guy, not familiar with it..." The elder didn't know what to scold, "Then tell her to go away. She has been with the Chinese people every day for these years, and she has long forgotten the teachings of our ancestors What are you doing here! Tell her to go, I, I will open the ancestral hall and remove her name. She and her descendants will never return to the ancestral hall of the Xia clan to be worshiped by future generations!"