28

It is this energy group, or the friendship points given by Mrs. Wen. In fact, according to the happiness she felt after eating the turkey, it should be a negative score. In short, don't like it, don't taste it!

How can someone who has been vegetarian all the time suddenly switch to meat?

Can endure the smell of meat without spitting it out. Yunxi's cooking skills are not bad, she cooks with heart!

Alice eagerly cut a small bite of the white-cut chicken, and the old lady took another symbolic bite. Okay! Continue the energy group +1!

This reward, like a little raindrop, was randomly sprinkled into the farmland? Not even moisturizing the grass.

Yunxi gave up completely and completely gave up the idea of ​​brushing experience on the old man. Although she didn't really want to "experience", she was a little disappointed that she gained so little.

After being busy for a long time, she is also tired and hungry, so she can just finish her meal, and don't want to mess with things.

Ding Ding Ding ~ I didn't expect it to be reversed next.

Many times this is the case, planting flowers with heart will not bloom. When he had given up, the turning point suddenly appeared.

Yunxi was still immersed in tasting the food she made by herself. Various rewards flashed along with the little yellow duck flapping its wings, and even the highest reward in history appeared -

"Ding~Host completes daily tasks (normal), Create a food that diners sincerely praise and evaluate as excellent. Reward, muscle line optimization +1, teeth whitening +1, finger beautification +1, skin cuticle sensitivity recovery +1. Energy group +100."

"Ding ~ host Complete the daily task (ordinary), and make a food that diners are full of emotion and tears, and the evaluation is above the excellent. Since the host is still a novice, and has just embarked on the journey of master chef, the reward is doubled, and the physique is +4. Energy group +500."

"Ding~ The host completed the side quest (1), and the host increased his physique from 4 to the interstellar average level of 20 within 30 days. All the hard work has finally paid off. The master chef's road is long and full of hardships. I hope the host will work harder. Work hard, work hard and work hard, reward: a plant identification book, energy group +1000."

"Ding~ The farm has been nourished by 'energy raindrops', and more than one third of the toxins have been removed, and the energy group obtained by default in the future will be automatically released. Toxins, no additional notification will be given."

"The farm has been vigorously managed and has restored a certain ecological nature. It will enter a slow automatic restoration from today. The estimated time: 3000 days."

Looking at several reward notifications, Yunxi was speechless.

It's not that she doesn't want to talk, it's that she doesn't know where to start.

Plant identification book? This thing is very good. She doesn't know anything about interstellar plants. The mother planet's plants have been damaged by cosmic rays and cultivated by interstellar geneticists. She is really afraid of misidentification and makes people laugh. With this book, she can learn on her own.

It's also good for the energy group to detoxify the farm in large quantities. She can work harder and turn three thousand days into three hundred days... Thirty days! Maybe next month, she will be able to completely detoxify all the toxins on the farm? That was the beginning of a new chapter in her life!

About this, Yunxi didn't need to communicate with Little Yellow Duck. She turned to the front and looked at the content of the reward. She was angry, "Aren't you a dignified food system? Asking you to help me fine-tune my face, I will die. I'm not happy. Why are you rewarding teeth whitening? Finger beautification? What other skin cuticles? Are your brains broken?" The

little yellow duck tucked its head into its wings and refused to show up.

"Don't pretend to be dead! Think I'll let you go by pretending to be dumb? Relying on not giving me my physique, didn't I give it in the end? Oh, I forgot that there is a 30-day time limit, after which I won't be able to complete the side quests. Are you on purpose!"

"I, I am not!" The little yellow duck was extremely aggrieved, "Host, you must understand this system. In front of you is a high-level ability user. In her Give you a reward in front of me, I'm afraid she will see it!"

"Don't worry, no matter how strong the old man's ability is, it's not in the top ten. As a top ten, I can only vaguely feel the fluctuations of the system host, and I can't tell whether it's a reward or a punishment. Besides, you give me physique, I It's not that I was reborn right away! X-rays can only show that my bones are better than before. It can be inferred that the capital star is very supportive. I am fourteen years old this year, and the bones are not fully formed. The

little yellow duck looked at Alice aggrievedly, and tears almost fell, "I plan to find a way to reward the host's physique after the host leaves the fourth planet in three or four days. I didn't expect... how could this little girl suddenly eat After eating, you cried happily? It made me calculate for nothing."

"Don't make any calculations in the future. You are a food system, and you can evaluate the taste of food fairly and impartially. Isn't it over?"

, More than ten seconds have passed, and if she doesn't respond, it will make people suspicious.

"Alice, why are you crying? Isn't what I make delicious?"

"No, no. Lin Tianer, it's so, so delicious! This tomato salad is so, so delicious. I have forgotten that I have eaten such delicious food."

Tomato salad is not a novel food, as long as you can get tomatoes, the method is simple. It's no surprise that Alice has eaten it.

But looking at her tears, this shouldn't be the reason for a dish, right?

Wiping away her tears, Alice said embarrassedly, "My mother... left me very early. When she was three years old, she made a dessert for me. I always remember it as a dessert. It was very delicious, sweet and sour. Sweet and sour. After that, I never saw her again."

"I just ate the tomato salad, and I suddenly thought of her and the dessert she gave me. It turns out that I remembered wrongly, she gave me no dessert. , but tomato salad, it is this kind of taste, a little sweet and sour, one bite is full of rich aroma, it seems that all happiness is condensed on the tip of the tongue. One bite is one happiness."

"I'm sorry, I just remembered my mother . already."

Yunxi felt a little sad and pushed the tomato salad in front of her, "Then eat more, it's your mother's taste."

"Yeah."

Alice smiled while wiping her tears. A strong appearance makes people feel more pity.

Yunxi didn't know the specific situation of Alice's family, and didn't dare to persuade her. The little girl under the age of 12 traveled thousands of miles away from her hometown and came to help her as a stranger - now they get along well, in case they don't get along well. Harmony?

Thinking about it, I feel that Alice's family situation is not simple.

Mrs. Wen looked at Alice with tears in her smile, and suddenly said, "I want to eat dishes that taste like my mother too."

"Ah!" This time Yunxi understood the definition of the so-called "happiness", the same food , the definition for each person is different! She hurriedly asked,

"What does the food you remember look like? What does it taste like?"