34

As a frozen person, the correct way to do it should be to express condolences and grief in various public occasions - it is best to cry in grief, and then show the public that frozen people can no longer die abnormally. I am sorry for what happened. , I hope it doesn't happen again in the future.

Definitely not to testify.

Lilian looked at Yunxi with a bit of sarcasm, "You are really stupid, aren't you afraid that this incident will affect your future destiny? I checked, and the court issued a subpoena that can be refused. Throwing the net."

Several people took turns talking, half intimidation, half ridicule, full of distrust. But Yunxi didn't have a good impression of them all. She didn't bother to deal with the perfunctory, and said bluntly,

"I'm done? I should go to court after that."

"Wait!" Xiangnon took a step and stood in front of Yunxi. , looked into Yunxi's eyes very seriously, "I don't know where you got the confidence, do you think you are famous? No, your live broadcast reputation is all false! It's just the first black hair and black pupil. The Frozen Girl, let the public be a little curious about you. Are you sure you won't think about it anymore? Once you testify in court, all your words, even video clips, will become an imprint that you can't get rid of for the rest of your life! It will accompany you for the rest of your life!"

"Xianon, why are you talking to her about this? Is she the kind of person who wants fame? On the 14th, let me tell you bluntly, don't think that Lord Suoan was removed from the Curry family, you think you can rely on this case. What is the profit? In fact, you are asking for trouble by participating. If the case ends, if there is nothing wrong with Suoan, then everyone will be happy. If there is any accident due to your testimony, just wait!"

Lilian left behind After a few words, I left with my companions. Before Xuan Xinyue turned around, she deliberately took a deep look at Yunxi. For some reason, he felt that the other party was completely different from that in Alpha. He was obviously still the same person. There was no change in his breathing, taste, and facial features, but he was full of vitality. The vitality of the court is about to penetrate the ceiling of the court!

No matter how you look at it, it doesn't look like a mummified corpse that has been frozen for a thousand years. Could it be said that Capital Star has raised people like this, and in just two months, they have been nursed back to normal people?

Absinthe sighed, "...I'm really sentenced to increase the sentence, I'm afraid that I will be put in prison. What if I am escorted to the prison to serve my sentence? Without freedom, even if Lord Suoan wants to commit crimes, there is no chance! Xinyue, do you think it's okay? Is there any way? Xinyue?"

After being stunned for a moment, Xuan Xinyue's face turned cold, "Please call me by my full name! Besides, Lord Suoan will not be beaten so easily!"

"But his close The bodyguard's statement has been submitted to the court! The witnesses and materials are all available. If the 14th is questioned in court, he is speechless, has a nervous breakdown, and admits something indiscriminately, it will only make things worse! She is not Alice, and she has strong willpower. "

At this time, I can only trust Lord Suoan."

Several half-old children sighed in unison. Originally in Alpha, Xuan Xinyue, Absinthe, Lilian and others had a mediocre impression of Suo An, and they paid attention, but not necessarily much. But after leaving Alpha, I learned that Suoan was under military control and listed all contacts as military.

Even the lowest privates.

Military membership, for those who do not like to be in the army and do not want to develop into the military, it is naturally a great harm. But not all soldiers will always be soldiers. The liaisons are basically primary school students, and they have to study normally. After three or five years, the process will be followed, and the normal approval will be discharged from the army. After the discharge, the military rank will be promoted by one level. So, no one is noisy. It's hard to be hard! If you don't work hard, what will you gain?