186-190

Chapter 186 Unanimous Pass

You pull my platform, and I pull your hind legs. The two sides in the scolding war went their own way, and started a contest on the Skynet forum. They are all heavyweights, "holding heavy troops", even if the military is not monolithic, it can speak out in unison in the face of the outside world, and YC is even more terrible, a holy place that has been worshiped by supernatural beings for thousands of years, and high-level supernatural beings who can use it More than twenty!

If martial arts are really used, it is not certain who will win and who will lose! The relationship is becoming more and more tense, and ordinary people also feel a tense atmosphere. They are a little worried that if the two sides do not restrain themselves, the peace of the Federation for many years will no longer exist.

The government had to come forward, but both sides wanted to make the other party apologize and give themselves a better chance. There are people in the cabinet who are willing to apologize, but who cares! We can only try our best to indirectly cool down and extinguish the fire through other methods.

However, who knew that someone had been secretly waiting for a long time, hoping that YC would clash with the military?

The president here has just appealed, hoping that both parties will exercise restraint and calm down. For the sake of the overall interests of the Federation, why can't they sit down and negotiate? Over there, YC has been deceiving the public over the years.

From the very beginning of the "gene replacement" investigation report, it turned out that many investigators signed it, strongly recommending that it "must be banned", but it was ignored as a result. And then to the unimaginable experiments in recent years-doing it directly on the human body, cloning is nothing. All kinds of experiments to observe the physical limit and spiritual limit of human beings have almost subverted the moral bottom line of all people.

YC is such a holy place?

The military has more arguments, and keeps attacking in turn, saying, "Who is this kind of research on supernatural beings serving? I am afraid it is for some perverts, and there is no respect for people at all. All kinds of terrible experiments are satisfying. Their selfish desires!"

"What's even more frightening is that they are afraid of their authority and dare not speak out loudly. For the sake of temporary stability, they even ask us to give up the pursuit! Excuse me, isn't the experimental subject a human being? In the name of the interests of all human beings , Have you ever asked us? Just be represented like this?"

"When I mentioned YC in the past, I always felt that they were high above us, as if they were not in the same world as us. Looking at it now, it is indeed not. Because we are human beings, with basic kindness and bottom line. What are they? I doubt it!

" Attacked, YC was at a loss in response, angry and wanted to refute. But the published experimental reports made them unable to find a reason at all.

If you can't find it, just don't look for it!

"We are originally a research center for supernatural beings! We are also studying supernatural beings! When did we start doing it on ordinary citizens? All experiments are approved by the experimental subjects, and are for the purpose of universally improving the abilities of most supernatural beings. Do you think that our research results fell from the sky? Didn't they come from a little experimentation? What kind of morality! Why don't you talk about morality with the Zerg on the Zerg front!" The military simply sent a few people to deal with

it YC, the spokesperson of the thinking machine is quick, "Zergs are foreign enemies, and I have never seen a research center for supernatural beings. What kind of experiments are done with Zergs. Most of them use humans. I am very curious, saying 'all with permission', this is not Are you kidding me? Those children of how old, do you know what they have licensed? There is also cloning! A clone has the appearance and genes of a human being. Strictly speaking, it is also a living body. Leaving aside their legal rights, How many clone licenses can YC get?"