57

With an "amiable" strange aunt's smile on Yunxi's face, she gently pulled up the two fingers that gestured towards her neck, "I just said that, the teacher also wants to ask you a question. The teacher's question is: What is your name? Name?"

This question is too simple and not in any way threatening. The boy didn't hesitate, "My name is Dong La! My father is a high-level fire-type power, a professional three-star chef, and a tenured professor in the kitchen!" As

he said, he hummed proudly.

This is no good, because Yunxi's heart is turning upside down, and all she thinks is how to poke and poke without blood... poke this little fat man to death!

"Dig, it's amazing. It turns out that Dong La's father is a high-level power user! Then, Dong La must know that the most powerful power user in human history is the so-called superhuman, right?"

"Of course! The transcendent is the pinnacle of the superhuman, and no one has been able to climb it in the interstellar era so far!"

That's good! If she didn't even know this common sense, she really didn't know how to "educate" her children.

Yunxi felt relieved, but she pretended to be sighing on the surface, "Then you know, in the end times, the so-called extraordinary people at the peak of human beings are often chased by zombies and run for their lives in disgrace?"

"What!"

"It's true . Yes!" Yunxi opened her eyes wide and nodded affirmatively, "I almost died several times! No, many high-level power users were killed by zombies and their heads were dug out. That's why there are top ten... uh , this logic is a bit problematic! But you can think of it this way: the top ten in the interstellar era are actually not the most powerful in the end of the mother star, there are many more powerful than them."

Then, she raised two fingers.

"Two? No, the mother planet once had a population of 6 billion. With such a large base, how could there be two powerful ones? The teacher didn't say much, at least this number! Twenty! Twenty is more than ten. Great superhumans are more powerful superhumans!

They were more unlucky. They were besieged by zombies without rescue, or lacked water and food, died of starvation and thirst, or exhausted their abilities and had no time to rest, and finally died. Why! "

"You are lying!" The

pupils were anxious. I used to look at Yunxi with curiosity and gossip, but I never thought that Yunxi would attack "Top Ten!" "

To say that the top ten extraordinary people are probably the most accepted super idols in the interstellar era, and even the federal president has to take a step back. Although, the top ten are also mother stars... but

no one puts the top ten and frozen people together. I can't even imagine that they were in the same era and had the same fate.

The primary school students' desire to protect their idols is even stronger, and they desperately pointed at Yunxi and told her to take back what she just said! The end of the mother star, one or two appeared The high-level ability users who are closer to the top ten, they believe it. But there

are more than twenty people, more powerful than the top ten, beyond the top ten? Absolutely do not believe it!

"Lie, you lie! What evidence do you have? The top ten are all extraordinary powers who wave their hands and move mountains and seas. What are the skills of the twenty people you mentioned? "

"Oh, their ability is that they once beat the top ten to find their teeth." They have a record, they beat the top ten, don't they count? "

Looking at the shocked faces of the elementary school students, Yunxi continued to smile, "You think how powerful the Ten Big Ten is, but it's not. They are also growing up step by step. In the process of growing up, I often encounter danger, zombies attack, and people from different camps will hurt each other. So, the top ten are really not the most powerful. I'm a mother star, I know it best. Otherwise, you see, I'm not like you, so blindly obedient to the Big Ten, and see them as unattainable. "