171-175

Chapter 171 Gifts

"Good boy, don't be picky eaters! Tofu is not stinky tofu. Although it's all made of beans, it tastes completely different! You smell it, it's different! Hey! How did you get 'tofu phobia'?" Yunxi murmured

.

The ways to eat tofu are ever-changing, such as mapo tofu, minced meat tofu, casserole tofu, cold tofu, and by extension, it can also be made into tofu skin, tofu brain, dried tofu, yuba, and thousand sheets. Whether it is spicy or fried, it is very delicious. tasty.

But Suoan is mentally handicapped!

As soon as he saw the tofu, he became nervous all over, and looked at Yunxi with a pair of innocent eyes in horror, as if Yunxi was persecuting him, using the most cruel means.

"It's just tofu, not poison!"

"Where is the poison?" Suo An immediately searched privately, "I, I can eat poison!"

Yunxi stared at him, and after thirty seconds, she was defeated.

Facing Suo An, who would rather take poison than touch tofu, what else can she say?

I could only swallow a bowl of tofu soup bitterly.

"Tell you, tofu has many benefits for the body. It can prevent osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease! Although it contains some isoflavones, which are estrogen-like hormones, the content is weak and does not affect the normal health of men at all! Put tofu from the recipe Elimination is a great loss!"

Suo An was upset,

"Loss is loss, anyway, don't eat tofu!"

Don't eat tofu...

Yunxi heard this, and slapped, Dafei's hand that was touching her waist .

If you don't eat, you don't eat. Does she still beg for food?

Quickly dodged away, ignoring the aggrieved Suo resettlement.

Suoan has become more and more presumptuous recently, and I can't accept it. Last night, I suddenly said that my chest hurts, and I don't know the reason. Yunxi was afraid of the sequelae of the experiment, so she almost called YC's medical team in a hurry, but in fact...

Yunxi, who took the opportunity to have a few mouthfuls of incense on her face, was still blushing a little.

"It's becoming more and more unscrupulous!"

The unscrupulous Suo An is very different from the past. If Yunxi hadn't been mentally prepared, she would have been scared to death, thinking that Suo An had changed his core, and was killed by someone. Wear it!

"You're not a child, what food do you choose!"

Yunxi couldn't help but remember the first time Suoan refused tofu. In the end, Suo An protested, "Compared to you, am I not a child? You are over a thousand years old! I am only in my twenties! I am still a baby!"

Yunxi, who was dumbfounded, took a long time to realize that it turned out that She became an old cow gnawing tender grass? The one-thousand-year-old she used to laugh at herself turned out to be evidence of an older grandmother!

After thinking for three days, I finally figured out how to fight back.

"Hmph, didn't you say that you are a baby? Do you want to call me Grandma Grandma?"

Suo An immediately called "Grandma Grandma" three times! The sound is very cheerful, if it has a tail, it must be wagging non-stop. There was a bright smile on her face, and a pair of shining eyes seemed to say, "I'm calling you grandma, why don't you give me a good hug?"