89

Chapter 89 Suspicion

.lā" The words

were not leaking at all, and they left the back tactfully, with a naughty tone, and the officer who asked the question rarely showed a smile on his face, "So, are you willing to sign a contract with the military for fifty years? "

" To be honest, this number of years is a bit long, and it is impossible for ordinary people to get such a long-term contract. But you are very special, the review of your military officials is very optimistic about your future potential! "

"Thank you, Minister of Military Affairs, for your recognition of me." But I think signing for ten years is better. "

"Huh? "The smile that was still showing just now disappeared instantly, "So, you don't want to?" "

This sentence is very ambiguous. Yunxi obviously did not refuse, but the sentence of "unwilling" erased the previous "ten-year contract", as if he opposed the special training of the military department.

Yunxi knew very well that this group of superiors , A guy who is used to military orders as a code of conduct. After all, many of her subordinates are this kind of people. They are meticulous in speaking and doing things. They don't like ambiguity

. She doesn't worry. When the order is given, she just needs to get the result when the time comes, and she doesn't need to think about guessing anything. Everyone is neat, which means that there is no room for double-faced people-individuals can have their own personality traits, but Expecting to be a scumbag is to please this, and to please that, but there is absolutely no chance to gain a foothold next to "Extraordinary Chen Yunxi". After

getting along a lot, I know the thinking logic of this group of people. They take their goals seriously, as long as They don't care about what the task target thinks during the process of completing the goal. Yunxi knows how to speak so as not to be offensive, and at the same time she can preserve her bottom line.

"No, I'm honored. Fifty years represent how much the military attaches importance to me. Just looking at the signing form of my companion Li Liu is enough to explain. But I personally don't think that fifty years is an appropriate number of years. It's not because it's too Long, but unnecessary. After all, I am not a great scientist. There is a possibility of being a "late bloomer", and there is no possibility of "overcoming all kinds of difficulties with perseverance". My ability has been awakened for ten years. Only these ten years. If I haven't made any achievements in ten years, then I am of no use to the military. Even if I sign the contract, the next forty years will be a waste of time and waste the resources of the military."

" After all, I think the deadline is long! Have you read the contract form, the investment in you by the military department is unprecedented, do you think that under such circumstances, the military department will allow you to be half-hearted? You have other ideas!"

The last sentence is simply stern.

Yunxi did not change her face, and continued to insist on herself,

"Yes, sir, please understand, I was born on the mother planet, and my life span is different from that of ordinary people in the stars. Fifty years is almost my whole life. Since I was once frozen After many years, my body is still recovering, and whether I can adapt to the microorganisms and viruses that exist in the interstellar world...is also a big test. Ten years is the longest time I can accept.

I am fourteen years old this year, and I will be twenty-four years old. I want to do interstellar travel, and I want to see all the more than 100 planets in the Federation! In fact, I can change my view: If I say at that time, go to other planets to do experiments, and actually take the resources given by the military department to travel around, it is also Does it meet the conditions on the signing form?"