27

Chapter 27 How Delicious

Probably because her eyes were too obvious, Suo An also looked at Yunxi, her deep blue eyes were bottomless, but unfortunately, no emotion was conveyed.

Naturally, there is no reward.

The little yellow duck bouncing around, "Host, do you think I'm a roe deer? Just a piece of salmon will impress you? Offer you a reward? You are so naive! This system pursues the ultimate, not simply to satisfy the appetite, but to It is to raise standards beyond basic nutrition, to stimulate human yearning for a higher level, to redefine love, hope, and happiness."

Yunxi expressed her incomprehension at this string of words.

"Hey, host, it seems that you are not very smart. Let me give you a chestnut. When a person is very hungry, you can give him a steamed bun and a glass of water, and he will be satisfied. You can live without filling your stomach, of course. It's easy to feel happy."

"But for a person who enjoys a lot of fish and meat every day and is in a high position, can ordinary dishes make him feel happy? Of course not! You can see it everywhere, and nothing new can't stimulate the senses at all. Food that tastes the same, but there is no emotion in the heart, for this kind of person - the level is already very high, and the standard of happiness is even higher."

"Everyone's inner world is different, the need for emotion is like the need for food Each has its own preference and is indispensable. What you have to do is to guide, create, improve, and endow. Always, never, never dream of a dish that will be praised by the audience."

After explaining, Yunxi concluded,

"You mean, use different methods for different people? Low-level ones, steamed buns and water, meet the minimum needs. High-level ones, delicate dishes, must stimulate the senses. In short, satisfy all groups, right?"

Xiao Xiao The feathers of the yellow duck exploded,

"Why does the host only look at the superficial meaning! This system will not judge people with color! Just let the host... treat individual needs carefully! After all, everyone is different, and needs are different... ..."

While talking, it became discouraged, and waved its wings weakly, "Anyway, for this system, the 'happiness' obtained from human beings is no different. As for how to do it, how to speed up the upgrade and improve itself, it is Host your business~"

It was sluggish, with a listless look. On the contrary, Yunxi is funny, she is obviously a little yellow duck who is good at calculating and calculating, and pretends to be equal, fraternal, and contributing to the happiness of mankind. Has it forgotten that its essence is a system?

Happiness is the prerequisite for its advancement, not the ultimate goal.

However, after the conversation, Yunxi had a little liking for the little yellow duck, probably because it was deceiving itself, similar to the few friends it made in the end of the world—it was obviously selfish in nature, but forced itself to pretend to be a country for the people, The appearance of being anxious and righteous.

It was also from then on that she learned to distinguish the essence of a person, not looking at what the person is thinking, but only at what he has done. Those who have done bad things with good intentions and killed others are not worthy of forgiveness. Those who do good deeds with malice and save lives are worth making friends with.

Suoan didn't give the reward for a long time, probably because of what the little yellow duck just said, the level is higher, he has eaten all kinds of delicious food, and the simple-cooked salmon can't catch his eyes.

However, there is also Xiaoshangao's frozen fish in the "fresh section". There are so many varieties, are you afraid that you can't pick out the best ingredients that make your mouth water?

Alice's eyes lit up when she heard Yunxi's suggestion, "Lin Tian'er, how many spices do you have in hand, and how much fish can you cook?"

"You can't just look at the spices. There are many ways to eat fish, such as steaming, Frying, frying, deep-frying, boiling, grilling, and a kind of smoked fish are very delicious, but the production steps are a bit more and it takes time. Why don't you push me over, and I will speak slowly."

Alice after all When I was young, I couldn't resist the delicious food. Even if it was poisonous, the twenty antidotes she carried with her hadn't been used yet, so she was naturally not afraid. With the acquiescence of Suo An and others, they immediately pushed Yunxi over.

"Oh, by the way, Lin Tian'er, how do you recognize different fish species? I guess, it must be because Alpha is the first stop for human interstellar immigration. At that time, they brought a lot of vegetables, fruits and even fish from the home planet. Noah!"

Yunxi smiled, it was difficult to talk about the topic of "invasive alien species". To be honest, she is now blind to the outside world, and she is only a little familiar with Arctic City, the "ideal city" built in the imagination of the companions of the Fourth Self-Rescue Battalion.

Thinking about it carefully, it is indeed a long way to go to live independently in the interstellar space in the future.

"Ah, this is tuna. Sushi is a must."

"This turbot tastes great when steamed."

"This is cod. The meat is very smooth and tender, and it can be used as fish steak."

"This is mullet. If it is the spawning season, its caviar is a great delicacy in the world." All the

way, Alice swept all the way, and after a while, the small basket was full. Regardless of whether it is poisonous or not, anyway, take it off first. She held her breath and focused, the ice ability flashed, her finger had an extra layer of ice blade, and she swiped at the mullet's belly, and two bright yellow fish eggs appeared.

It's a pity that it has been frozen, and the ice blade has pierced the fish eggs, and the quality has immediately deteriorated a lot.

Yunxi hurriedly said, "There are also mullet roe in this season? That's great, Alice, you should go hunting quickly. You want this kind of mullet! In the mother star era, the season when mullet lay eggs is called the 'Golden Season'." ', that is to say how delicious this ingredient is~"

"I don't know if there are mullet roe in other planets outside. If not, you have never eaten mullet roe, and you will definitely regret it for life!"

It doesn't take much to encourage. Only two or three sentences are enough, Alice immediately decided to go hunting right away!

"I still want to eat what you said before, 'smoked fish'."

"That's nothing, not picky about the type of fish. Go ahead."

"Yeah!"

After Yunxi finished speaking, she looked up and saw a group of fish with a particularly cute ball of fish in their eyes - puffer fish. This guy was frozen while alive and still kept his chubby body. Both eyes are piercing.

"It's the time when the puffer fish is ready to go!"

With a sigh, Yunxi put the fish balls into Alice's basket, ending the selection.

Fugu is poisonous, its blood is poisonous, its skin is poisonous, its eyes are poisonous, and its internal organs are poisonous. Eating fugu is risking your life—everyone on earth knows it. But every year, people still die from eating fugu.

"Little yellow duck, can the puffer fish conquer Lord Suoan?"

"Quack, the possibility of conquering is very high, provided that you handle the toxin well, don't let people misunderstand that you deliberately poisoned people!"

"How could I be so stupid? "Yunxi shook her head, thinking that her culinary skills may not be at the master level, but the level of toxin detection in the institute must have been practiced thousands of times, right?

"I have a hunch! The next live broadcast will be the time for me to show off my skills! Those who must watch the live broadcast will all drool with envy~"