156-160

Chapter 156 Dialogue

"I knew it! What did I say? It's not wrong at all!" Alice exploded instantly when she learned that Yunxi's household registration had been transferred to the second planet.

The household registration of the capital star is indeed very popular, but the household registration of different planets is also different. For example, the fourth and fifth planets, which not only enjoy the convenience of the capital star, but also exceed the rank of household registration in the outer galaxy. Someday in the future, when I go on a trip, others will look at me differently and treat me like a patron.

Can the household registration of the first and second planet?

One can tell at a glance that the confidentiality of owning this household registration is high and cannot be contacted casually. Maybe that conversation will be recorded and used as evidence in court-it is not without precedent in history.

To the outside world, the first planet where Skynet is located, and the second planet where YC is located, are the most mysterious departments of the Federation. Those who work in this department are all super talented.

A department that can be beaten with iron, and soldiers with flowing water. Talents have emerged from generation to generation in the Interstellar Federation. No matter how high the talent and talent are, they will grow old, and there will be situations of insufficient energy and insufficient innovation. At that time, it would not be a shame to leave with the honor of consecration given by the Federation - if you even transfer your household registration, who knows what you do?

Most experimenters will not change their household registration!

At most, they will use their authority to place their household registration on the fourth to sixth planets. This is the way to allow themselves to enjoy their old age comfortably and at the same time allow future generations to enjoy life!

Alice was exhausted, "Lin Tian'er, you don't know what this means, do you? The household registration is the second planet. In the future, you will be subject to the strictest scrutiny when you travel far away. Including the time of your stay outside, the purpose, As well as the people you associate with, they are all controlled by Skynet! Outsiders don't dare to contact you anymore, for fear that you will bring out some secrets, which will hurt others—you can't even make friends with confidence! All your accounts, credit points Expenditures and income, as well as any items you buy, will be subject to heavy checks!"

"Does this... comply with the "Federal Citizens' Basic Law? I remember that the Federation protects the privacy of citizens' property?"

"Yes, of course protection! But that's for ordinary federal citizens. For the citizens of the first and second planets, because their identities are too important, all people and objects they come into contact with must be screened, so as not to cause personal harm to citizens!" Ai Liz was very uncomfortable,

"It's all my fault, I should have known, I should have stopped you!" "

Wait, Alice? Don't be sad, I always thought that the federation respected the individual rights of citizens, it didn't make sense Ah. You see, besides me, there must be many important people who have also been forced to transfer their household registrations. They are not like me, they came here alone, why haven't they made trouble?" Alice said with a sad face,

" Because they have been appeased! What policy has the federation introduced? If citizens with household registration on the first and second planets encounter danger in galaxies other than the capital star, the federation will rescue them at all costs. Even if they are taken away by the Zerg , was killed, the body must be snatched back. It is the so-called "Rescue Sequence Act", which was unanimously passed by the Congress, but it has never been implemented." "Oh, I understand." Yunxi nodded, "It seems that