91

Chapter 91 Great Grace Like Great Enmity

Examining the archives of 30,000 people is a very tiring and thankless task. Those who passed the review were only happy and did not expressly thank the reviewer, while those who failed could be cursed, and there were threats, bribes, and even seduction and other means... The Federal Court is the one who can undertake this heavy task important person.

Those who feel that they have insufficient patience, qualifications and abilities are limited, and they all find excuses to refuse. Suo An met the standards in all aspects, but he was able to participate because of an inside story.

One of the successive explosions on Planet Six occurred near a restaurant. As for those who were dining at the time of the explosion, there were several court officials—not to mention other clerks and court police, the three justices were all present!

The judge died in a terrorist attack, and there is no body left! This caused violent turmoil in the federal court. On the surface, the illusion of peace was still maintained, but inside the inspection and investigation, four or five rounds were carried out.

The things detected are very strange, they are all fragmented and small problems, and there is no obvious point. The three justices were not from the same faction at all, they represented the interests of different parties, and they didn't have much contact with each other. This time, two of them gathered together for a meal for a certain case, and the other came purely in the name of the restaurant. It is also unreasonable to say that the murderer knew in advance and intentionally murdered the three judges.

But for individuals—then there are too many investigations! The three judges are veteran judges who have served for 20 or 30 years. How many cases are they handling every day? There are hundreds of thousands accumulated in one year, and after twenty years, how to check?

Almost like finding a needle in a haystack!

Unable to pinpoint the target of the murderer, and not knowing why the murderer wanted to kill, the Federal Court seemed to be winding up, and everyone's heartstrings were tense. In this case, Suo An took the initiative to provoke the task of "examiner", which also solved the worries for the court.

He used a quick and streamlined method to select those who met the requirements for applying for household registration in alien systems, worked eighteen hours a day, and finally completed all the reviews in just seven days.

This efficiency is very high. But now someone is holding an application form and telling him that some people apply again and again, the first time is not passed, but the second time is passed. The same family situation, the same person, why the two results are completely different!

He called up the files of repeated applications and found that these people had one thing in common: they only modified one or two sentences on the application form. It seems ordinary, but the meaning of these two sentences is completely different.

"Did I neglect it? Why don't you remember that I passed the application?"

"Master Suoan, how do you know the little tricks of these aliens? I also sent someone to inquire, and they asked an 'expert' to revise the application , and then deliberately waited for you to change shifts before applying again."

"Deliberately avoid mine?"

"Yes. And I also found out the expert they are looking for. Today, I will hold a banquet at the Xiangsheli Restaurant and amend it More than 20 new residents who applied had a group gathering there. She was a guest of honor and was invited together with her teammates."