46

After the file registration was completed, Yunxi was a member of the kitchen. She had a stable job. She was not a tourist who would be expelled over time, but a special introduced talent with a "quasi" household registration.

With the work permit I just applied for, I settled on the residence I was optimistic about before. With the room card of the residence, I ordered some necessary daily necessities from the surrounding restaurants and clothing stores. In the future, when she is in school, she can eat in the cafeteria, and in other free time, she can order takeout from restaurants and restaurants through her personal terminal, and the cost will be halved - this is respect for the teacher.

No wonder the quality of the teachers in the kitchen is so high. All kinds of benefits, only unexpected, not impossible. Nothing to worry about!

After Yunxi learned about it, she suddenly felt that she had found a "state-owned enterprise" as soon as she stepped into the society. Since then, backed by a big tree, it is good to enjoy the shade!

If it weren't for the fact that every three or two days, she would have to report her physical condition to Meschel, and Yunxi would almost forget her obligations to Meschel and her identity as a "frozen person".

"Alice, is there any way to speed up the replacement of the household registration?"

This household registration is not the "quasi" name set by Senior Liu, but the special ID number of the "frozen person". Skynet's information is too developed. Once they find this ID, everyone knows who Yunxi is and where she comes from. It's not that she's afraid that others will know, but Yunxi doesn't like the title "Frozen Man" at all.

I'm tired of hearing people say it every day.

Alice looked incomprehensible, "Why speed it up? For functional departments, it must go through the process, and one step less is called a violation. Once a violation is violated, it will take double or triple the time! I don't think there is any need to rush it. , just wait a minute. Anyway, the judge has spoken, and it won't last for two months."

Two months later, the official agreement between Meichel and Yunxi expired. Wouldn't it be nice to settle the contract between the two of them while officially entering the fourth planet?

Yunxi couldn't tell why she was a little flustered, maybe something was urging her, admonishing her that the best way to hide a drop of water was to blend into the sea.

An extraordinary person from the Earth's home planet, if she wants to keep her true identity from being known, the best way is to become an interstellar person. How to become an interstellar person, the first step is to change the household registration ID.

It seems to be of no use. Anyone who recognizes her knows that she is from the apocalyptic home planet. But... this is a kind of intuition. Intuition tells Yunxi to hurry up. If you want to protect yourself, you can't delay.

Who's to say intuition doesn't matter? Who is not a person with a keen intuition who came out of the battlefield of the apocalypse, scarred but survived?

This time, Yunxi also trusted her own intuition.

She passed the bailiff she met during the trial and contacted the judge who was very fond of her. But this excellency, after hearing the case of Suoan, left the sixth planet and went to the Congress for a meeting! The bailiff was transferred to the court clerk, and the clerk was transferred to the parliamentary meeting office. The meeting office had to be transferred to the secretariat, and then the secretary who was dedicated to the senior judge of the court conveyed it.

The tossing and turning in the middle, layer by layer, took most of the day. The messenger didn't know the inside story and thought there was something important. Who knew that after the communicator was connected, Yunxi just smiled and told His Excellency the judge that she was going to be a teacher!