196-200

Chapter 196 Intimacy

In fact, medical technology will develop with the development of science and technology. Because of the existence of the "head changing" technology, Yunxi suddenly had doubts about her own safety, and she was a little belatedly aware of it.

It has been a long time since she woke up from the freezer. If she was found, she would have been found long ago. How could it be possible to wait until today? Worrying now is really too slow.

"But I saw the sudden palpitations in the 'medical cabin' and 'head change', what's going on?" Women's sixth sense is usually frighteningly sharp, and Yunxi suddenly felt that she had been ignoring something all along!

"Host, are you afraid?"

"Nonsense, what am I afraid of!" Yunxi refused to admit.

"Of course you are afraid. Although you can't escape from the past mode of doing things, you don't want to lose the opportunity to "start over". No more freedom."

Yunxi pursed her lips tightly, with a distressed expression on her face.

"Hee hee, host, I scare you. Maybe the interstellar people are so stupid that they don't want to believe it?" "

Because they are stupid, they don't believe me?" "

Of course, the interstellar people boast how smart they are, but in fact, wisdom is one aspect. , but human nature is interlinked, and it won't be selfless and frank and fearless after a thousand years! Give them a DNA report, and they will wonder if they have been tampered with. Humans, I only want to believe in myself Believe it!

So you don't need to worry at all. For one thing, your DNA material has already changed, unless someone biopsies your brain. And also, your past follower 'doctor', who is not an idiot, will not stay Literal clues for people to discover, at most a hint. The kind of "how many frozen people in Alpha Frozen Square is Chen Yunxi who has undergone surgery" is impossible, right? Host, if you have followers who write such last words, I can only blame myself for being lame."

"Hehe!" Yunxi sneered, "What do you think of my companions?"

The little yellow duck didn't make much excuses, but still said seriously, "The most important point is that you performed too perfectly as Lin Tian'er. No, the so-called 'junior' doesn't mean that you have no shortcomings, but that you, the host, have acted after waking up. , Which point has something to do with the extraordinary? Go to court with Mechel? Willful deserter? Or start a food live broadcast? Let the interstellar people believe that you are Chen Yunxi, unless all three views are shattered!" Yunxi worked hard, and

finally Turn those few words into compliments.

It is necessary, otherwise she will not be able to restrain the thought of tearing open the duck and roasting it until it is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside!

After comforting herself, Yunxi continued to check papers for the rest of the time. Check while learning.

I have been serious for so long before, and I only conquered the courses of interstellar primary school students. People misunderstood one thing - Yunxi is clumsy, her brain is underdeveloped, and her learning ability is poor.

This is too underestimating Yunxi. In fact, how can a clumsy, ill-understood person who can't even survive in the last days be promoted to a superhuman?

In a thousand years, the entire interstellar technological system has evolved by countless generations compared to the era of the mother star. Yunxi couldn't adapt, as if a person who just learned to read stood in front of countless books in the library, asking her to start learning, how would she know where to start?