12

Chapter 12 The Best Guest

"Good, delicious!"

"It's so delicious!"

"I didn't expect such simple ingredients to make such delicious food! I want to order, order ten copies!" The

buttery mashed potatoes have been well received.

When I didn't eat it in my mouth, I had a little doubt about the dishes. But after eating, this group of "pseudo-rich people" who live in the rich area are unwilling to treat their stomachs badly. Fearing that I would not be able to make a reservation if I was too late, I have to make reservations in advance.

No. 99 was very happy,

"Come one by one, come and register. If you pay a deposit of more than ten copies, free delivery will be delivered to your door. In the future, when you live at home, you can eat delicious mashed potatoes! You don't have to worry about what to eat anymore !" The

neighbors returned with satisfaction.

99's eyes were red, and after a rough calculation, it seems that one potato bought from the vegetable base is not enough for everyone to eat? Do you want to buy another one back?

Yunxi stopped her, "No matter how delicious something is, if you eat it every day, you will get tired of it. After two days, I will study how to eat cabbage."

Cabbage is an ordinary vegetable, and its taste is relatively popular, without its own characteristics. Because of this, no one seems to dislike it. It seems that it is not easy to make a unique flavor.

Fortunately, Yunxi is well-informed and remembers a famous snack with cabbage as the main ingredient-spicy cabbage!

Also known as "pickles"!

To make kimchi delicious, there are many steps, at least a dozen kinds of ingredients, more or less servings, the weather is wrong, the humidity is wrong, and the taste is also different. In a word, it is not that simple to make delicious food.

Yunxi started experimenting.

Salt, sugar, vinegar, ginger, garlic, onion, pepper, chili, all kinds of seasonings are available. However, Yunxi remembered that for the really delicious spicy cabbage, they don't use sugar, but instead use the sweetness of apples and pears, which has the sweetness of fruit, so I tried an extra serving without sugar.

There is also vinegar, the sour taste from natural fermentation is more refreshing, and it tastes better than the added rice vinegar. So I tried another one without vinegar.

What's the difference between pickled in chili powder and pickled in chili sauce? What if you use chili oil directly?

There are so many cabbages, she experimented with 20 copies, and recorded the ingredients used, as well as the morning and evening temperatures at that time. After a month, see which one is more delicious, and you can use it directly in the future.

All this, number 99 is on the side. With its photographic memory, it has long been recorded. It was very happy,

"Thank you, beautiful and kind little angel No. 14, No. 99 likes you so much."

Yunxi smiled, "I allow you to sell spicy cabbage on the fifth planet in the future, but you also have to help me make flying cars!"

"No problem. No. 99 will definitely help No. 14 make a particularly good flying car, even better than those produced by big manufacturers!"

Yunxi just smiled after hearing this. She didn't expect that No. 99 did what she said, and really helped her assemble a super speed car, which was almost able to fly directly in the universe!