75

Chapter 75 General Knowledge Questions

The young man's actions helped Yunxi escape a catastrophe, and that will be a funeral.

Wen Xinyi held the ashes of her biological mother and boarded the battleship of the Chinese Li Liu. She has completely thrown away all boundaries, and the Xia people don't care what kind of eyes they use to look at her.

Anyway, if I leave this time, I will never come back in this life. She has nothing to do with other Xia people. Decades ago, the tribe abandoned her, abandoned her in the interstellar and ignored her, and they didn't care how old children could survive independently. Now, she doesn't care how the primitive and backward Xia people face the powerful Hua people and other covetous people.

Li Liu jumped up happily, "Senior Wen, you will be my spaceship, and there will be my butler robot on board, which will set the return route and return automatically! There is food and water in the cabin, and some books collected from my parents' book list. Books, I guarantee you won't be lonely and boring during the journey!"

Wen Xinyi patted Li Liu's shoulder without saying a word. But just this made Li Liu very happy, and he thought to himself, even if he didn't find any treasures from the Xia Clan this time, he still didn't get anything!

A high order!

How many high-levels are there in the entire federation?

Is it so easy to obtain the favor of high-level supernatural beings?

The Xia Clan, too, has been closed for too long and is too ignorant. If they change to any planet, who doesn't regard high-level as a treasure, and wishes to be with high-level supernatural beings every day, and benefit infinitely from a little guidance!

He doesn't hesitate to contribute a battleship worth tens of millions of credits. The other companions only regret that there is no chance to replace them, how can there be any objections? Only envy and jealousy.

It's ridiculous that because Wen Xinyi smashed millions of manned spaceships, the people of the Xia tribe were angry and wanted to drive them away. Just under their noses, Wen Xinyi raised her hand, and someone sent a newer and more powerful battleship... ...

When Yunxi packed up her things and was about to leave, she met Xia Ding.

For Boss Ding, Yunxi really didn't know how to deal with it. When we met for the first time, the impression I gave her was that she was "mature and prudent" and "has a gully in her chest", which made her very fond of her. Regardless of whether the other party is a Chinese or a Xia, she regards them as someone she can communicate with. Isn't Boss Ding interested in Chinese culture? She is willing to record all the Tang poems, Song poems, and Yuan songs she knows, as well as the famous works she remembers, and donate them for free.

I didn't expect this meeting, and I was very disappointed. "Sophisticated" has become "silent and submissive", "there is a gap in the chest", and it is also "following the trend" and "having no personal opinion".

In short, it almost wiped out the favor.

Even if Boss Ding is also high-level, her evaluation has plummeted. Now that you have become a leader, you should take responsibility. Blindly succumbing to filial piety, obedient to a rigid, heartless, and ignorant old man in everything, what kind of patriarch of the Xia clan is he?

The fact that the Xia clan is in the hands of such a person is the reason why they have fallen behind from generation to generation, right?

Xia Ding didn't understand Yunxi's alienation. There was a trace of bitterness in the corner of his mouth, and he said sadly,