87

Chapter 87: The First Assassination

"Oh, someone is trying to kill me. I'll hide in the army." Yunxi lightly explained her reason for joining the army.

Li Liu rubbed his ears, as if he didn't understand, "You are such a shriveled little man, and someone is seeking revenge from you? Wait, seek revenge when you seek revenge, what's so difficult! You didn't slap him to death , and gave you a chance to escape to the registration site to join the army? Is it funny?"

He sneered, "Tell me who your enemy is, I'm curious, I've never seen such a stupid one!"

"The Taoist family has heard of Do you know ?"

"Know. The flying car technology patent family does not have outstanding talents in the family, and they only rely on the contributions of their ancestors to make money!"

"The flying car technology was not invented by his family. I lived in the era of the mother star and proved that the magnetic levitation technology has been improved again and again. It appeared on the mother planet thousands of years ago."

"Damn!" Li Liu's eyes suddenly rounded, "The Taoist family is really shameless! It's not the patent of his ancestors, but they have the cheek to take the patent for so many years. Money!"

After finishing speaking, he looked up and down, as if he knew Yunxi again, "You are really big-mouthed, just a few words cut off the life of a family, it's no wonder they don't hate you

to death." Hate, you just said that the Taoist family has no outstanding talents, so they don't have the guts to buy and kill me. They instigated someone to assassinate me behind my back. Unfortunately, the frame failed, and the person they abandoned as a pawn died suddenly. Now people My husband came here, not to seek revenge from me, but to them."

Li Liu understood, "After all, they are a big family and have enough confidence, but you are a reed stick with thin arms and legs, and you can't deal with it, so you have to Join the army and rely on the strength of the military to protect yourself."

Yunxi frowned, "Can you stop mentioning the word 'reed stick'?"

"Why not? You are so thin, just like a reed stick !" Li Liu deliberately bulged his pectoralis major, and also showed off the bulging muscles on his arms.

The two stood together, one was tall and the other was short, one was strong and the other was thin, the contrast was too obvious.

There are a total of more than ten people at the registration point. After going through the fast review channel, after confirming the household registration and citizen number, the official seal is stamped, and you are a paramilitary. Someone will take it to lead the military uniform, military cap and military boots.

Li Liu thought that with his mech technology and superior physique, he must be in the first rank - of course recruits are also ranked! For those with great potential and deep background, of course, extra care should be taken.

He happily waited for the preferential treatment from the military. That's right, less than half an hour after he was assigned the military uniform, a signing form for the "Special Talent Program" came from his personal terminal in response to his physique.

This form is legal. Why does the military give an extra copy? Because what was signed at the registration point before was in accordance with the process of joining the army for ordinary federal citizens.

And this signing form can also be regarded as a transaction. After the signing, the military will provide a large amount of resources to help improve abilities in all aspects, especially abilities.