166-170

Chapter 166 Treatment

Soan fell into a coma.

Yunxi's heart was trembling non-stop, felt his pulse, looked at his pupils, and lay on his chest to listen to the sound of his heartbeat, and finally determined that Suoan was in shock caused by malnutrition!

His physical characteristics are very weak, and he is really hungry and dizzy!

If he knew earlier and came here a few days earlier, Suo An's health would not be so bad! Yunxi is really scared now. The "freezing ability" experiment did not cause any trauma to Suo An, but the subsequent hunger caused unbalanced acid and salt, malnutrition, and even damage to internal organs... This is completely avoidable

!

The anger towards Jiang Jingfei and Alice was as calm as Yunxi panting desperately, desperately suppressing the thought of cursing. She just wanted to scold, but she couldn't do it now!

The top priority is to save Suoan!

In the resort, there is a smell of stinky tofu. It turned out that she was kicked out of YC before - she hated the stinky tofu she made in YC tasted too strong, like a biochemical weapon, but, Jiang Jingfei and YC executives are still willing to eat it!

Introduce her to the resort to do it.

At that time, Yunxi was making tofu while looking for a place for the "freezing experiment" that required "seclusion", "safety" and "comfort". Last thought, don't look for it, this place is the most suitable!

So I asked people from YC to come and arrange it.

She never thought that the ten jars of stinky tofu she made would become Suoan's only food!

It's a pity that he persisted for a full thirty days!

If she had known this would happen, she would make twenty or thirty jars no matter what! No, Suo An said just now that he would never eat stinky tofu again, so he was about to vomit! If I had known, she would have left a lot of food, a lot!

How many people did her farm save in the last days? How many irrelevant and even annoying people are saved. If the only lover, Suo An, died of starvation without food, she...she doesn't know how to face herself!

How to face the big mistake you made!

Of course Alice has problems, and Jiang Jingfei also has her own standpoint, but she turned out to be like a fool, being played around. She applied for whatever people asked her to apply for on Skynet. When people make things difficult for her, she fights to the death on the issue of patent rights.

Hehe, did she win?

If you come two days later, you will really only see Suo An's body! At that time, she must want to strangle her stupid self to death!

"Okay, host, don't embarrass yourself. It's also Suoan's fault. He didn't inform you before he did the experiment. If you knew, you must have prepared for it long ago." "Little yellow duck! Damn it, you also know that I am

here You must have stayed in the virtual space for a month! You must know that the nutrient solution in my nutrient warehouse has been replaced! Why didn't you notify me?" The

little yellow duck flapped its webbed and couldn't see its ears, "Funny! Host, our relationship Is it good! Am I obliged to remind you? When you need me, you shout around, and when you don't need me, you kick me away! Dislike me, guard against me, and reject me. Now you are accusing me of not reminding you? Why? Ah! I won't be angry if you treat me as a system?"