35

Ashley raised an eyebrow and looked at the expressionless Soan. Potential lines: Yes, I did it on purpose, just to make trouble! Who told you not to give me convenience, then I will embarrass you?

Suoan is the highest officer of Alpha, and at the same time the highest authority, represents the obligation to be responsible to everyone. Although in his heart, he really wanted to rush up to protect Yunxi alone, and not allow others to approach, not to mention humiliating and questioning him face to face.

But he can't.

Ashley's arrival made him very consciously aware of one thing-there are countless eyes staring at him both openly and secretly. As long as he pays more attention to Yunxi, it will attract a lot of speculation.

They will be curious about what Yunxi has to care about? How important is it to him to test Yunxi?

For this, they can do anything!

no! Never let this happen!

All kinds of thoughts flashed in his mind, but for a moment, he immediately judged that this was not the best time to speak for Yunxi and Frozen. He can't lose his impartial attitude! Suspicious!

So, he raised his hand and said solemnly,

"The good and evil of freezing people has been discussed by Congress before the 'Awakening Plan'. It will not exceed 999 years. Even if there are criminals among the frozen people, they can be released as prisoners. Do you have any opinions on this?"

He turned his head, facing the researchers.

The researchers shook their heads one after another. In fact, they have always regarded frozen humans as experimental mice. Did the guinea pig ever commit a crime? Isn't this funny? They don't care! What they care about is the experimental data and whether the experimental results can be made!

Only the primary school students puffed up their faces, you stared at me, and I glanced at you sideways, showing an unhappy look. They are divided into different factions, and it seems that they are competing with each other, and they have launched various struggles with "frozen people" as the object.

They have high IQs, their backgrounds are extraordinary, and they are both fearless and fearless, and they just want to suppress each other. Except for the few who have "sympathy" for the frozen people, such as Alice, other people don't care how much damage the struggle will cause to the frozen people.

For example, Harbang asked Yunxi in person if she had killed or eaten human flesh. This kind of crime can also be said for no reason? Is defamation innocent?

The freezers who were implanted with a chip and translated by a translator basically understood it. They didn't think it had nothing to do with them because they were suspected of being No. 14.

In fact, they all understood, which is to treat everyone as a criminal! If you suspect that they will kill people in the last days, if you think they can survive the last days, they must not be good people!

What happened to the end times? What do they hope to encounter in the last days? People who have not experienced the end times have no right to comment!

It's a pity that people have to bow their heads under the eaves!

The freezers can only hold their fists and endure it. One of the middle-aged men, named Flesinger, was about forty years old, very strong, and was the second batch of the best recovery. His eyes were extremely sharp, and his eyes turned around Suoan, and then he looked at all the elementary school students, one by one, as if thinking about something.

"Lord Suoan, I have an opinion."

It was still Harbang, who wanted to show off today, "This is the thesis I wrote - The Darkness of Humanity in the End Times. It is based on various video materials preserved in Beibing City. There are three 10,000 words."