62

Chapter 62 Breaking through the barrier

The reproductive cells of high-level supernatural beings are expensive. Every time they appear on the black market, the transaction price is more than ten million credits, and they are priceless. How many people want to buy but have nowhere to buy? After all, germ cells contain that high-level genetic material, and through technical means such as DNA, one can find out the innate inadequacies, and even simulate the defects of the supernatural being.

This is a big taboo for supernatural beings.

Generally, only when a high-level person dies and cannot control what happens after death, or the family of supernatural beings is ruined and their roots are about to be uprooted, there is such a slight chance that the high-level germ cells will appear in the sight of the outside world. middle.

Wen Xinyi compared Yunxi's egg to a high-level one, so one can imagine how much the Xia people valued it when they knew about it.

The long-term isolation of the Xia clan has caused a huge problem: after all, the population of young men and women is limited, and the intermarriage of generations within the clan cannot make the offspring stronger, not to mention that there will also be patients with similar genetic diseases.

Reflexes are slower, strength is weaker, and even comprehension is regressing.

If it is not curbed and the problem becomes bigger and more difficult, won't the so-called "persistence" become a joke? The Xia Clan's adherence to the ideas of their ancestors does not mean that the descendants of the descendants will become weak and become waste that can't even protect themselves in the end!

In fact, the solution is very simple - if you don't like other people in the interstellar world, then intermarry with the Chinese! After all, they are of the same origin.

But... some elders of the Xia clan are so stubborn that they even look down on some elites of the Hua clan, thinking that the blood in their bodies has long been impure after countless generations of gene replacement!

Yes, the incidence rate of genetic diseases in the Chinese race is lower than the interstellar average, but this does not mean that many people in the Chinese race already carry the disease-treating gene. Once intermarried, who knows what it will bring to the Xia Clan?

So resolutely refused to give in.

On the one hand, the Xia clan has real problems that must be solved, on the other hand, the clan elders are unwilling to let go, and the stalemate persists. No one knows, hey, a girl Lin fell from the sky!

Lin Tian'er, a pure-blooded person from the mother planet era, is not an interstellar person who can't control the "gene mutation" after several rounds of replacements. Her genes are absolutely excellent! I can compare with high order!

The elders of the Xia clan are very happy, and feel that Lin Tian'er's appearance is God's will! It was purposely there to help the Xia Clan tide over the difficulties. They're even conceding that they could use an artificial womb.

After all, if Lin Tian'er was to live alone, she would be able to conceive non-stop for ten or twenty years, and only give birth to a dozen children. For the entire Xia Clan, the speed is too slow! It's best to have twelve eggs a year, thirty-six eggs in three years, and one hundred and twelve eggs in ten years...

don't waste them all!

Every egg can give birth to a healthy child, and there is no delay in time. An artificial uterus must be obtained!

From this point of view, the artificial womb is really the only useful invention in Interstellar!

"Why are you still standing there, why don't you bring people up!" The