43

Michelle rushed over in a huff, and she never thought that No. 14 would be so ignorant! I've told her how many times, but she's still numb! People come and go on this spaceship, and they transport goods from all over the interstellar space. Who knows which bacteria will be infected?

When she was waiting for Ashley's pass, she was often instilled in the concept of "the fragility of frozen people" - it is said that a finger prick can kill her from sepsis. The more you listen, the more likely you are to believe it.

A Pu took the time to clean up the pots and pans, "With me here, how could it be possible for Tian'er to have an accident?"

He is a packaged ticket, not to mention that he belongs to the same clan, it is impossible to watch people die, and he is a top student at the Interstellar Culinary Academy. Identity, there are also many clever ways to cure illness and save people. The pot of porridge just now is the proof!

Unfortunately, Michel's impression of A Pu was that of a reckless and ignorant young man who was chasing after people for a communication number. He didn't even look at him, but stared at Alice,

"I agree to your request with conditions! I'm optimistic about her! But what did you do? You let her take off her protective suit. Next, do you take her to wander around the spaceship and enjoy the interstellar scenery?"

Alice didn't want to cause a conflict, and stood up to explain , "You may not know the cause and effect..."

"Things are happening in front of my eyes, what do you want me to know!" As

expected of a female tyrannosaurus, she believes that it is almost impossible to reverse, and every sentence is like is roaring.

Alice's character is not soft, and she feels that she has a responsibility to follow Lin Tianer. In this responsibility, it does not include the need to be inferior.

"Lin Tianer is not your prisoner! You'd better figure this out!"

With a voice no smaller than Michel's, Alice also began to growl, "She is willing to go to the sixth star in the capital to recover her body, she is kind, she is willing to Fulfill the wishes of your husband and wife! Otherwise, hundreds of applications from the Academy of Sciences would have been lined up, so you must!"

Michelle was furious, but she calmed down after her anger, her arms crossed her chest, and her expression was cold. "I'm a temporary guardian."

"During the guardianship period, any abnormality happened to No. 14's body. Isn't it me who is responsible?"

"My husband and I have no hope at all. We are worried about the future of this matter!"

Yunxi, who was at the center of the storm, pulled Elle. Then he walked up to Michelle and smiled slightly, "Yes, the three-month custody period. It's a run-in for you and me. I don't care, I'm just a little worried, whether that child will be in the future. You have to live in a completely sterile environment, you can't communicate with friends normally, and you can't go where you want to go according to your own mind..."

One sentence led Michel to think of the new life in the near future. For this new life, she even decided to get pregnant herself!

However, the child she will give birth in the future will have to live in a protective suit, and will be restricted from walking everywhere, even with friends... What's the point of being born!

Do you watch your child suffer and suffer for a lifetime?

I just couldn't help but think about it for a while, Meichel immediately returned to normal, took a deep look at Yunxi, and understood what she meant,