Understand Me

Taiga's room,

(Taiga moves closer to Disha and covers her with a blanket)

Taiga: I hope you'll understand me one day, Please at least try...

(Closing his eyes)

Morning,

(Taiga wakes up and looks at Disha, who is getting ready in front of the mirror)

Taiga: Where are you going?

Disha: To my office, I. I have something, important to do, so I have to...

Taiga: Don't leave without eating.

(Disha gives him a nod and leaves)

Downstairs,

(Stella running to Disha)

Stella: What the hell!! Where are you going now, you are not recovered fully.

Disha: Stella, please. I have to go, only then I ll be able to find my evidence...Please.

Stella: Fine, wait I'll bring your medicines.

Disha: Thank you.

Outside,

Bob: Miss. Disha, about that day...Am really sorry,I didn't know anything...

Disha: I know Bob, I can understand...Shall we?

After few hours ----Inside ELA,

(Everyone inside stares at Disha)

Disha: Bob, are they staring at me...

Bob: I. I think so.

(Disha grabs Gwen who was doing her work)

Disha: Gwen!! Did something happen when I was gone?

Gwen: Don't you know Disha?

Disha: Know what?

Gwen: Our company is bought by JEC's CEO, yesterday...

Disha: What?.. (Turning and looking at Bob who is standing behind her clueless)

Gwen: Until yesterday, I didn't believe people, who were talking about you and Master Taiga. But now, I don't even know what to believe (Moves away from Disha)

Dylan : (Putting his hand on Disha's shoulder) She devoted her whole teenage life to Mr.MRV, to see him succeed more like to see the success of the man who inspired her...Don't worry, she'll come around. Give her some time.

Disha: Do you believe me?

(Dylan walks away without saying anything)

After a few minutes,

(Disha looking at Taiga and MRV walking together inside the CEO's cabin)

(Disha running behind them)

Inside the Cabin,

Taiga: Don't you have work to do now? (Looking at Disha)

Disha: Is it true? Did buy ELA yesterday.

Taiga: Yes, do you have a problem with that

Disha: Why?
|MRV: Disha, can we go out and talk about this?

Disha: No, Mr.MRV, you are the one who is worthy to lead this company...

(MRV looks at Taiga with concern)

(Taiga smiles while looking at the papers)

MRV: Disha, please...I talked with Taiga, he asked me to lead the company under his organization.

Disha: But, this is your company...You worked hard for this.

MRV: Yeah, I know but I ...

Taiga: MRV.Can you wait outside for a few minutes?(MRV nods and leaves)

(Looking at Disha)

What is your problem now, you want to know why I brought this company... Of course, I don't want to see my girlfriend working for other men...Are you satisfied?

Disha: This company is his dream, he worked harder than anyone else, but you took his dream from him for your ego? your obsession?...

Taiga: And, stop there...Don't forget what happened two days back for offending me...

(Disha clenches her fist)

I'm the order here,  I say. You do...That's how it is going to be from now on, do you understand...DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Disha: Yes...

Taiga: Good, Get back to your work now.

Justin's place,

(Jonas rushes into Justin's room)

Justin: Hey!!

Jonas: Am sorry, I didn't know.

Justin: Oh, this (both looking at his leg wrapped with plasters), it's nothing, just a scratch.

Jonas: What did the doctor say?

Justin: Usual, "Nothing to worry, take rest at home for few days".

Jonas : (Sitting next to Justin) Why did you do that? Did you lose your mind or what?

Justin: I don't know, after seeing Disha with those swellings on her body, God damn Jonas, he made centipedes crawl all over that poor girl...Why is he like that, that horrible?

Jonas: As expected this is going worse day by day...But I don't understand, why can't that girl keep her mouth shut? She knows him, she knows he is a demon. But still, she is talking ill about him, that too straight to his face.

(Justin sighs)

Justin: I don't think, both will stop...She talks worse about him and in return, he does worse to her...This cycle only stops, when we get those evidence. Have you got any leads.

Jonas: I asked the Tech team, but Taiga has made many new rules to control the base...It'll take a few months at least to settle everything. There is a hidden war going on between the gangs. I just hope Taiga doesn't kill them.

(Justin smirks)

What do you think, he can't?..Don't forget, he was the one, who took over the control of the base 5 years ago. That too only with two people.

Justin: I know, I know...It's just...Let's think about Disha now...I also asked some of my men to get that CCTV camera footage, the thing is, I only have the power to get the camera, but the data hidden inside can only be decoded by a tech...That's the reason, am asking you to get access to the tech team.

Jonas: Hmm...I'll find other ways to decode it, you don't worry.Take rest as the doc said. ..(moving to the door)

Justin: Jo!! don't say this to Disha...You know about her, and what she'll do after hearing about me... so please keep this to ourselves.