Fell for him

Debe's Place,

(Entering into her cabin)

Vi : Hey, where did you go leaving me alone in your office.

Debe : Went to Taiga's place (Sits on her seat while scratching her forehead)

Vi : Why... Is he okay.

Debe : Yeah... Yeah.

Vi : Then why did you..

Debe : God damnit Vi, can you stop your queries for a second...

Vi : Why are you getting angry, I was just...

Debe : Arghhh.... He called me to make his beloved wife feel jealous.. Are you happy?

Vi : To make Disha Jealous.... When did they become a couple.. I thought she hated him... What is going on here... What did I miss.

Debe : I don't know too....But I always had this ping inside my head telling me that she's hiding her feelings from us...

Vi : Are you saying that she fell in love with him before even running away from him.

Debe : What if....

Vi : (Sighs) God...This is hurting my head now.

Debe : F**k it!! Let's get to our business... Look I have gathered everything from my side... There is definitely something missing in this case... With my resources I can't find that missing part... But I know a place where we can.

Vi : Where... (Debe staring into his eyes) no.. Say your joking.

Debe : That's the only way we have...

Vi : But that's a one way.... Coming back is impossible.

Debe : Final call is yours... You are the one who is trying hard to find those murderers.

Disha's Friends,

Cassy : Calling Charles away from the group.

Charles : What happen Cas... Are you not going to join in the party.... Why are you looking serious (smiles)

Cassy : Charles, am really sorry for showing this now... Your friend asked me not to show you but I feel guilty day by day now..

Charles : What is it.

Cassy : Please don't do anything stupid... Promise me you won't.

Charles : (Smirks) You are scaring me now Cas.

Cassy : (Opening her mobile phone and showing him the picture of Disha kissing Taiga who is lying unconscious) I don't know how this happened.

Charles : (Smiles) No... Someone must have forced her to do that.... She is in not love with him Cas...

Cassy : Charles...

Charles : There is no way... She is my Disha. She doesn't love him.

Pete : Guys... What are you doing here.. Come inside, you are missing the best part (looking at Cassy who is standing before Charles with a nervous look on her face)

What is going on here. (Taking the mobile from Charles hand) What?? How is this possible.

Natalie :  What is?

(Pete passing the mobile)

What is she doing....You guys said, she ran away from him cuz she hated him.

Pete : She does.... You know that too.

Lina : Maybe things might have changed... (Looking at Cassy who is glaring at her)

Charles : Guys, I still believe her am not going to make the same mistake like I did in the past. (leaves the place)

Natalie : When did this happen... It's looking like a hospital.... Is he hurt.

Lina : Wait... Few weeks before, I saw a news about an accident in some highway... What if..

Cassy : It's Taiga.... I was thinking the same.

Pete : Guys... Listen, I think it would be better if we leave this topic now... Whatever it may be he is not going to believe.... And as he said, (smiles) that's our Disha, there is no way she is gonna fall for him. So come on trust her people (winks) once please