Brother's Love

Jonas House,

Jonas : Alex? ALEX? ALEXXXXX?

Alex : What the....Jonas, am pregnant not deaf....Why are you shouting like it's the last day on earth.

Jonas : Yeah, it will be very soon, If you continue to keep up your little work going behind my back.

Alex : What work? What are you referring to?

Jonas : Oh, cut the I-don't-understand-crap of yours...You know well what I mean....(Alex standing before Jonas clueless) I know you are the one who is helping Taiga.

Alex : (Eases) God!! Is this what you are talking about.. (Turning to move) l thought something serious.

Jonas : (Runs and blocks her way) it is serious...Do you even know what you are doing.

Alex : Yes, I am...I know I am doing something which you should have done earlier..... Helping your brother.

Jonas : Helping him...From whom? For what?..You still don't get this Alex, he is not the one who needs help here, it's people around him who are living in fear of him needs help.

Alex : Why are you...His brother...Treating him like a monster.

Jonas : BECAUSE HE IS ONE.(Alex backs off ).... Sh*t!! Am sorry Al (moving closer to Alex) Am really sorry for lashing out..It's just (rubbing his forehead) you don't know Taiga..You don't know what he is capable of...Look, don't interfere in this anymore..I will take care of it okay.

Alex : No,Jo...I made him a promise

Jonas : Alex...You don't know.. (Alex interrupts)

Alex : You are the one who doesn't know anything about him...He is a human too...He has a heart too....And inside that heart, he has someone, thinking about someone... Why can't you see that...What is stopping you to see that..Don't you love your brother... Don't you want to see your brother as a better person. Don't you want him to change.

Jonas : NOoo..I don't want to...Do you know what that change will make him and people around him will cost.

"His life or Others life".

Do you know why he has not been in a relationship before.... Cuz he himself knows what will happen if that happens...

You don't know Alex, he has a problem in controlling his emotions, controlling himself, I don't want to see him in that place again.. Not again (falls on his knees)

Alex : Jo!?

Jonas : I don't even have Jess here, I can't lose him...I know he is longing for love ...I know he is looking for someone..But that someone can't be Disha....It will only make everything worse..

Alex : Why? (Lifts his head)

Jonas : Cuz she doesn't like Taiga...She won't like him too...All she thinks about is running from him...And here I'm doing everything to help her to get away from him but you on the other hand trying to push her toward him...You yourself said once," you can't force someone to love you"..Why are you doing it now.

Leave it Alex...You asked me whether I love my brother or not...I was explaining you everything only for him...I don't want to see him down again...I can even tolerate his monster side but this side of him...(Holding her hands) I..I..don't want to...I beg you please leave my brother...Please.

Taiga's Mansion,

On the bed,

Disha's POV,

(Disha looking at Taiga who is in deep sleep)

RI don't know what you were thinking today...But this side of yours, where you were hiding it this long...Which is your true face?..I don't want this Taiga, I hate you being so nice to me, not after everything you did...I don't understand....Why Taiga? Why now? What are you planning to do with me this time...Whatever it may be we can't be together Taiga...You know it...(Lifting her hand to touch his hair) I...I..know this won't last long...(Pulling her hand back), I have someone.