Baby Products

Taiga's Mansion,

Vi : Dish.... Oh found you (walking toward her). Disha I got what you asked me... (Taiga cracks his throat)... Tai, you are here too.

Taiga : Why... Are you surprised.

Vi : (Sighs) I have no time for this Chris, I am here to meet Disha (turning to Disha) Is this..

(Taiga interrupts)

Taiga : You can tell me too....

Disha : Why are you making this a big deal.. He is just here to give me what I him asked for.

Taiga : Why are you asking him, when am here for you.... Do you think I'm not capable, just because I fractured my leg....

Disha : Taiga please.... Don't make our situation even worse..

Taiga : It's always others... Why am I not surprised... You smile at them, you are so welcoming when you see someone other than me, you care for them, you joke and play with them when they are not even making any effort.

(Jaw tightens) why are you only treating me differently... (Disha staring at him) Cuz you hate me... Understood (leaves to his room without turning back).

Vi : What happened again...

Disha : What do you think.

Vi : (Sighs) I already warned Jo about his stupid plan. Nobody listens to me in this family. Whatever, here, the baby products you asked me..Why did you asked me to buy these.

Disha : It's for Bob... He and his husband are going to adopt a baby so I thought of gifting him some baby products.

Vi : Oh great... Okay I will get something for them too. His husband is very lucky, don't you think (Disha nods with a smile).

Disha : I hope they have a good life.. Okay, I need to go and check on your brother... Bye.

Vi : Hey will you be alright.... My brother has quite a temper.. Be careful.

Disha : You don't worry, I lived with him for two years... I can handle him (winks with a smile).

(Vi nods and leaves)

Taiga's Room,

(Disha standing in shock, seeing Taiga sitting on the chair with a liquor bottle)

Disha : What the f.... (running to him) Chris Taiga did you lose your mind... Give me that bottle.

Taiga : No (pours the drink in the glass) I need some space... Leave

Disha : (Taking the liquor bottle from the table) I am not going to allow you to drink... You are in a medication.Be responsible.

Taiga : Why do you even care... Just have your time with your guest... I'm not even bothering you like before... why are you here (picking up the bottle to drink)

(Disha immediately snatches the bottle from his hand)

Disha.... Am telling you to do whatever you want to do just give me my bottle...

Disha : If you don't stop this... I will drink this bottle.

Taiga : (Laughs) Are you trying to scare me... Look (Disha starts drinking the bottle)

Hey!!! DISHA.... (Jumps off his chair and forcefully takes the bottle from her) What the f**k... You emptied the whole bottle...

Disha : (Coughs) sssooo whatns.. (falls on him) don't youuuuh dareh drinkggg phen you are bwith me.

Taiga : Why did you do that.... You don't even have a drinking experience..

Disha : I.... (crying) bwhy are chuu crying.

Taiga : Am not crying... It's you (taking her to the bed) look if you feel like vomiting.

Disha : Huh.... Chris Damian Taiga.. Youuu are a vbad guy (hugs the pillow)... But there is (murmurs to herself) something about you.

Taiga : What is she saying..... Disha? You must be the one who is supposed to take care of me but look what is happening here...

(Sits next to her)

My angry cat, I can't believe you just drunk the whole liquor bottle to protect me. (smiles)

Why are you giving me hope Disha

Disha : I... Love (Taiga's eyes widens).

Ch..