I Messed Up Again

Inside the car,

Disha's POV,

He hasn't said anything, not even a glance till now... (rubbing her hands) why is it making me nervous. His silence is really getting on my nerves. (takes a glimpse) Ah!!! for past 20 mins he is staring at his blank mobile screen. I couldn't even bring myself to talk to him after that stunt earlier... Air is getting dense as the time passes, when we will reach the mansion, it feels like a yearlong... (looking above and praying) I beg you, please don't make him angrier, am already hurt, (pointing at her fractured hand) this body has its limits too. Please.

Car stops,

(Taiga bending toward the other side and opening door for Disha)

Ohh!! Why he is being so nice to me (getting nervous) ... Ahh!! (getting down from the car, both walking to their room).

Vi's Apartment,

Jonas: Hey vi, look what I brought.... Your favorite brand whisky.

(Vi biting his nails in nervousness)

Hey buddy, careful, don't bite your fingers too (laughs)

Vi: Not in the mood Jo.

Jonas: Okay, sitting next to him...Did your girlfriend commented on your dressing again. (Vi stares) Cool bro... Did you get into a fight again with that guy (asking about one of his coworkers) did he bullied you again, tell me (vi sighs). What is it then... Wait!!! (standing up immediately) did you get your girlfriend pregnant...Oh God!! I was doing the same thing when I heard Alex pregnancy news.... (Tapping on his shoulders) don't worry, we will take care of...

Vi: Stop your jokes Jo...I messed up again.

Jonas: What. What did you mess up.

Vi: I... I went to meet Disha. (Jonas throwing the whisky bottle on the floor in anger) Jo!!

Jonas: Which part of " don't go near her" you didn't understand...

Vi: I was just trying to help her.... I'm a doctor myself Jo, did you forget that.

Jonas: No, of course I didn't. I didn't forget anything, but you are the one who forgot about Taiga, his personality and his anger issues.

(Vi sighs)

Vi: I. I didn't mean to. (falls on the couch and covers his face) what am I going to do now...Taiga saw us together, adding to that fire, a ward keeper mistook me as Disha's husband.

Jonas: What did you say? Oh my God...Oh my God....OH MY GOD.

Vi: Am worried about Disha now, she didn't even know about my arrival to the hospital until I showed up... If something happens to her it will be my fault. I did that to her.

(Jonas getting up and leaves without saying anything).

Taiga's Mansion,After few hours-- Disha's POV,

Where did he go without even eating, what is he planning again...This is fractuating... His anger is better than this silence.Atleast it will get over soon. But this keeps stretching like an elastic...

(slipping sound)

Who is that (walking to the door)

Knock!! Knock!! ...

It must be him.

(opening the door)

What happen to him.

(Hutsun supporting Taiga with his shoulder to make him move)

Hutsun : He is drunk!! (Disha helps Hutsun to lay Taiga on the bed).Please take care of him (leaves the room)

Taiga: (Blabbers) Noo... She is my wife...I love her man.

Disha: When did he started to drink again.

(looking at Taiga)