Her Misery

Disha's friends,

(Pete sitting alone in the lawn)

Natalie : What are you seeing in that dark sky.

(Slides next to Pete)

Mind if I join you?.

(Pete nods).

So, what did you see..

Pete : Nothing... Just wondering how a single night can change everyone's life... I hate this night time... It bought us only miseries.

Natalie : Still thinking about that picture. (Pete nods)

Pete : Disha really kissed him.

Natalie : I can see that too... But I thought you people said she hated him.

Pete : She did.

Natalie : How did you find that....

Pete : She told us.

Natalie : What?

Pete : After getting married to him.. She..

Natalie : Wait... Wait... Don't tell me you are going back to flash back again.

Pete : Then how will you know the rest of the story.

Natalie : Can you finish it within this episode I can't go for another 200 episodes please.

Pete : Okay, fine... I will try my best...But I am warning you, you are going to miss the best part of Pete's actions..

Natalie : I don't even want to hear it if it involves you.... Can you start it now.

Pete : Okay, after hearing about her marriage to him, we left to our town... We thought not to trouble her anymore and Charles agreed with that as well.

But after a year we met her accidentally in a babies showroom... We went there to a buy crib for my aunt's baby and she came there along with Alex.. Jonas's wife and with his brother.

After noticing her, we tried to get away from that place but she came to us and asked us how we were doing with that f**king smile on her face... Then Cassy asked her about her well being and again she tried to lie to us however we caught her red-handed... Her wrists were swallowen and her ankle had this red markings, her neck, her hands everything had a red markings.

Seeing that, Charles grabbed her hand and asked her for the reason behind it. At first she denied to tell us the truth... Later she knelt down and asked us to help her to get out of that place.... We understood how she was being tortured by him.

Natalie : Oh... So he tortured her physically as well... (Pete nods) how did you people helped her.

Pete : We came up with a perfect plan.. We were investigating about everything for a month... All the activities in Taiga's Mansion. We made sure everything was ready,,, the beauty of our plan was..

Natalie : What.. What.. (With curiosity)

Pete : We didn't had a backup plan..Actually we forgot to make a backup plan.

Natalie : Really, you guys are nuts..

Pete : (Smiles) We came up with many possibilities but nothing was satisfying, finally Charles said how he went into that manison without being noticed by anyone at his first visit..

Natalie : Wow..

Pete : What wow...Dont you remember that, we told you about that incident, that was the first time she got caught and Taiga punished her severely... (Natalie thinking hard) That video footage someone sent to Taiga don't you remember..

Natalie : Ah... Yes.. Yes... Someone sent that footage to Taiga's office..Hmm i remember it?

Pete : Another beauty of our plan was, we found the traitor and also our guardian angels during that war. (Smiles)