We have To Be Scared

Taiga's Mansion,

(Hutsun looking worried seeing Disha's condition)

Taiga : (Drinking) You look worried Hutsun...

Hutsun : Sir, I...I was just distracted...Sorry Master.

Taiga : Don't worry, I will try hard not to hurt her.. (Hutsun nods and leaves)

(Taiga whispers to himself while smoking) Not to hurt her... (Smirks)

Jonas Mansion,

Alex : What was that (following Jonas) why did you let him take her away... I am talking to you Jo...Stop (grabbing his hand) stop!!.

Jonas : (Pushing her hand away) What the hell do you think I can do...Fight with him... Shoot him..Do you think that's easy. Alex, I already told you, Taiga is not someone who you can go against with.

Alex : What do you think he will do kill you...I don't understand, you are his elder brother, the heir of Dragons.. Why are you scared of him.

Jonas : I have to be... We have to be.(Turning to face Alex after moving few steps) And we are alive now only because we are related to him... And the respect he has toward me, I don't want to spoil it myself, I will take of it, I know when to talk to him....You don't have the worry..(Goes to his study)

Next day--Taiga's Mansion,

(Disha waking up from the bed without knowing what happened at Jonas house)

(Disha rubbing her eyes)

Disha : (Whispers) This place...

Taiga : You are awake.

(Disha gasps and moves backward)

Welcome home... You pulled a very good stunt yesterday, I never expected that... You know what you are the only person who escaped from my eyes... How did you do that with all those securities...How did you do managed to get past my men.

(Disha gets down from the bed)

Disha : (Looking down) Are you done? ARE YOU DONE??, you dirty pig (grabs his collar) What did I ever do to you

(Taiga's men stepping forward but Taiga uses his index finger to stop them)...

What do you want... Who are you (sniffles)... Why did you choose me in your play... (Pushes him away) You are seriously affected, rotten from inside... (Taiga stands before her with a smile) IED right, Intermittent Explosive Disorder.. (Wipes her tears) You know what I pity you... I do, you are just searching for people who will love but in reality nobody does... And you can't accept that. Am I right... First, you accused me for your sister's death, and killed my friend right in front of me and made me sign those f**king papers with his blood, later you tore that paper and made me as your girlfriend without my will and then you said you will let me go if I prove my innocence, I showed you yesterday, you were supposed to sign those papers and let me go, but you didn't, instead you (tone fades) bought me again to the square one..(Looking at Taiga with tears) Why Taiga?