We Have To Help Her

Inside the car--Stella's POV,

If he is not anywhere to be found, he can only be here.. Please be here.

(Getting down from the car)

The cemetery,

(Stella searching for Justin)

There he is... (Running to him)

Stella : Mr.Justin!? (looking at Justin who is lying on an unnamed memorial.

Stella's POV,

This must be her memorial.

Mr.Justin, please.. You should not stay here at this hour, it's cold..You..You will get sick.

Justin : I.. I.. don't care.

Stella : Are you drunk?.. (Helping him to get on his feet) Sir, please.

Justin : (Starts crying again) I should have been with her on that day, I should have died with her... Why am I still alive. Why?

(Both sitting on the nearby bench)

Stella : Being like this is not going to bring her back or even help anyone.. It only makes you sad.

Justin : What can I do now.. I did everything she asked me to do... I kept running forward for her, but still I couldn't help to fill this emptiness. (Holding his chest) how can I fill this.

Stella : Only you can find the answer for that.. No one can do for you. (Getting up) Mr.Justin, you are just imagining that you are running forward but in reality, you are just staying at that apartment holding the phone of yours... You might have changed the house, changed the phone even the number but that's not how it works.. (Looking at him) It must change here (pointing at his heart) You don't have to let her go, you just have to realise that she is gone.. Only then you can move forward... I will wait for you in the car whenever you are ready please come to me.

Next day--Justin's house,

Justin : Am leaving.

Stella : Sir, your mobile.

Justin : Oh thank you (Stella nods) for yesterday, thank you for doing that for me (turns and leaves)

(Stella smiles)

Outside the base,

Justin : Hello!! Mr.Gray, can we meet.. Am just outside your lair.

(Jonas running to the parking lot)

Jonas : Where did you go man!? I got scared you know.. And why are you here.

Justin : Am here to help you, let's find that person together.

Jonas : Are you serious, you have to see that video again.

Justin : Trust me Jo! Am fine.. In fact, Am ready..

(Justin looking into the video keenly to find something that can help them)

I don't know anything about this symbol, how can we find something which we don't even know.

Jonas : (Shakes his head) I can't even ask the tech team..

Justin : What if Taiga has already found them. And he is not telling the truth to keep Disha with himself.

Jonas : I don't think so, do you think he needs something like this to keep anyone with him. He is Taiga, did you forget who he is.

Justin : Yeah, you are right... We can do this, I will do everything to find them. Don't worry.. About Disha, what are you going to do.

Jonas : I don't know..

Disha's Friends,

Cassy : Don't talk rubbish, he won't do that to Disha, he wants to help too.

Pete : I know, I know... But what if, he decides to help his brother this time... Look, I just want to get this over with.. You all think that too right.. And we have something that could help, why to wait then.

Lina : I can't believe am saying this, but this time Pete is right. Think about Disha, how long is she going to wait, anything can happen to her any second... We have to do something.