Love

In a bar,

Taiga : Did she hung up on me? (looking at Bob, brows frowned)

Bob : Boss, you have to calm down.

Taiga : No no no... This is not the answer.  Did she seriously hung up on me.

(Bob stays quiet)

So she did.. (Starting to break everything around him)

Bob : Boss, please...Please, you may hurt yourself...

Taiga : Am I that worthless... I couldn't even make a woman fall in love with me. And she hung up on me because am not worth her time.

(Picking the nearby liquor bottle)

Bob : Oh god !! boss, you have to stop drinking, you have a fresh wound...Please.

Taiga : Why can't she understand me Bob..I tried everything, why is it hard for her to understand my feelings..

Bob : I don't know sir.

Taiga : (Sits on his chair again) when I was working on myself to impress her, everyone saw through it...You saw too right (Bob nods) but she didn't, when I proposed her, do you know what she said, " I was afraid, this would happen"...Why?..Why did she say that...Why didn't she see through me... Why?, Am I not enough for her..What she want.. What that woman want me to do Bob.

Bob : Let's go home boss.. Your wound is getting worse, we have to leave, why don't we talk about this to Miss.Disha directly.. I hope she will give you the answer you need.

Taiga : No, no...Don't take me there...I may put another bullet on my hand seeing her.

(Bob taking him out of the bar)

Basement,

Jonas : HE DID WHAT?? (lowering his voice) what are you saying Vi..

Vimal : You tell me, I thought you were taking care of him.. That's what you promised me. What is going on with him.. And who the hell is he protecting..

Jonas : (Sighs) You don't come into this Vi, I will take care of it.

Vimal : Again?...Why are you always keeping me out, am family too, I want to help him too.

Jonas : I know, but this is not your job... You stay out of this..Trust me, am doing this for both you and Taiga.

Vimal :  Tell me who he is trying to protect..

Jonas : Vi?

Vimal : Fine, atleast don't hurt him Jo..

(Jonas looking back at Pete who is working hard to get the video)

Promise me Jo... I don't want to see this Taiga again. Hurting himself for someone.. When did this started..

Jonas : (Swallows) Okay, I promise. Leave this, I will talk to him.

(Hungs up)

(Going back inside)

Pete : Hey Jo!! Look at the speed...20% has been retrieved in 45 mins...At this rate we will get it by tomorrow evening... We are going get Disha back...Oh my God!! Am waiting to see her reaction..

Jonas : (Pretending hard to put a smile) Yeah..Me too.

Meanwhile--Mansion,

Hutsun : Is he okay?

(Disha moving back to her bed without answering him)

Miss. Disha, what did young master tell you..

Disha : (Straight face) Mr.Hutsun, he is fine..Now can you leave me alone for few minutes.

Hutsun : But where is he now?

Disha : I DON'T KNOW...And I don't want to know... Why you people are doing this to me..Why can't you understand my feelings as well.All these days, you all were helping him to get me. And I was foolishly trusting everyone... Among everyone, I trusted you the most Hutsun, but you...You were helping him behind my back..How can you do that to me, after everything he had done to me, after everything I have gone through... I don't understand, how can you expect a girl to love a person who took everything from her. Tell me.

(Hutsun looking down)

You don't know the answer or you don't want to answer.

Great... He is good Mr.Hutsun, your young master is alive, drunk, cursing me out there. Sorry, but I failed to get the information about his hideout... You can sleep peacefully now...Right...Thank you for everything.

(Hutsun leaves the room)