Marry Me

Next-day--In a skyscraper,

Disha : Are you sure Bob (looking at the building) is this the place he asked you to take me.

Bob : Pfft!! yes mam, am sure. I know you are afraid of heights, but don't worry he will take care of you.

Disha : You don't understand, I am more afraid of him than the height of this building... Don't you think it's too dark today. I mean why can't I find any stars. (Staring at the sky).

Bob : Might be raining today, Shall we move? (Disha nods)

(Both walking inside the building)

At the reception,

Disha : Hum, excuse me Mr.Taiga asked me to meet him here.

Receptionist : We know mam,he is waiting for you upstairs..

Disha : Oh floor number.

(Receptionist smiles)

Bob : Ah..Ah..(Looking at the receptionist) Thank you Clara....Disha why didn't you wait for me?

Disha : Do you know her (Bob nods) ...How?

Bob : For real? This is one of Mr.Taiga's hotel.

Disha : I...I didn't know he owned hotels.

Bob : Not his, it belongs to his dad...Yeah but technically he has his shares too...

(Turning to leave)

Receptionist : Have a nice date mam.

Disha : Oh it's..It's not date....It's actually....A...I...I dont know, but it's not a date.

(Receptionist smiles)

Bob : Let's go he will be waiting.

Inside the elevator,

Disha : Are we going to the rooftop? . (Bob nods with a smile) Ahh!! you gotta be kidding me..

Bob : It will just end in an hour....Nothing will happen.

Disha : You don't know that, what if I fall down accidentally or what if there's a sudden earth quake...Wait what if suddenly a plane from no where crashes the building.

Bob : That's quite an imagination you have there..Great, now am starting to get your vibe too.

On the rooftop,

(Disha stepping on the rooftop decorated with candle lights making a way that ends at a table filled with her favorite flowers, near to which Taiga is standing well dressed)

Disha's POV,

What is this, why am I feeling bad....Is this what I think it is....

Taiga : Hey Disha...

(Gives him a small smile)

Are you nervous?...Sit down have some water..(Moving to her side) Wait, let me help you (pulling the chair and pouring some water for her) You know I haven't done anything like this in my life (smiles) before.

Disha : Th...Thank you.

Taiga : (Goes back to his seat) You will be wondering what this is all about.Am I right? (smiles)..But before going to that why don't we eat something, I know you might be tired after all your work.Ah? what do you say..

Disha : Fo..Foo...Food is fine.

After few minutes,

(Food is being placed on the table)

Disha : It's Indian.

Taiga : (With a smile) Yeah..

Disha : But you don't like Indian cuisine.

Taiga : Yeah but you like right...

Disha : I don't understand..

Taiga : Are you that stupid to not to get it...I like you and you like this so I like this too..

Disha : I...I..Shall we go home.

(Taiga getting up from his chair and holding out his hand for her to take, both walking to the centre of the rooftop)

Taiga : (Turning to face her) Disha... (Looking deep into her eyes and turning away) Oh my God.. You are making this hard for me... (Disha swallows) Look (moving away from her) I never felt like this in my entire life, never did crazy things like this too (turning away from her again) not to anyone, but you are (pointing at Disha) making me do these things..Oh my God, what have you done to me...What is so special about you...(exhales) I don't know...(Smirks) You are making me something which I don't even know I had within me....Whenever I am with you, the world feels light, I want to pause this time .... That smile, the hell (holding her face and gritting his teeth) it is turning my world upside down and those eyes are pushing me to do anything any damn thing to make you happy... Am not good at words and am not a person to bend down before a woman and beg for her love...So let me ask you straight.

(looking at her)

Will You Marry Me Disha?