Highway Meet

Taiga's Mansion,

Taiga : Call MRV.

(Taiga's Men nods and dials MRV )

Taiga's Man : Sir, he is on the line. (Putting the call on speaker)

Taiga : Hey MRV... Did you know where Disha is.

MRV : Di...Disha..I didn't see her after her resignation...Is there something I can do (Jonas controlling his laugh)

Taiga : (Sighs) MRV, I know she attended that meeting today...So will you tell me where she is.

MRV : No Taiga..I

Taiga : TELL ME WHERE SHE IS (banging the table).....Am sorry...Look, MRV am not angry, I Just want to know where she is..That's it..Am not going to punish anyone...So

MRV : To be on the safer side, let me tell you I didn't know anything about her arrival Taiga, she just came to the meeting all of the sudden, since it was her work I didn't stop her... But she left the hotel more than an hour ago..

Taiga : What? (Turning to his man) How much time will it take to reach our Mansion from the hotel (Bob wipes his forehead).

Taiga's Man : Sir, approximately it will take 45 mins..

Taiga : Why is she not here yet.

Jonas : (Stepping forward) Do you think she..

Taiga : NO.. She didn't... Something might have happened..Find her... Use all our resources..(Taiga's men nods and leaves).

(Taiga whispers under his breath) where are you Disha.

Inside the car,

Disha : (Coughs) Getting up slowly by rubbing her forehead..

(Turning sideways to check the driving seat)

OH MY GOD!!!! Charles? wake up (Shaking his body) Come on Charles..Please (looking at his unmoved body) What am I going to do (checking his pulse) thank god...He is just unconscious...Charles?

(Trying to open the door) Ahh!! Why is it not opening...(Opening the windshield)

Somebody!! Please...Help us.. Hello...

(Charles coughs and getting up slowly)

Charles? Charles? are you alright?

(Charles nods slowly)

Charles : Where are we?

Disha : I..I don't know.

Charles : (Trying to open the door) Sh*t the door got stucked in the snow...

Disha : What are we going to do now? (Biting her lower lip to control her tears)

Charles : (Turning to face her) Hey!! Hey!! am going to get you out of this ok.. (Disha nods) Good.

Few hours before the accident,

Charles's POV,

(In the car) It's best to get out of this city for a while since I already caused so much trouble for her...I must atleast try to do it right this time but before that let's come up with the proper plan.I guess it will be better if I leave this to others, since am the one who is responsible for everything that happened.... I know Disha will be angry. If I get a chance I will sure try to make it right...

On the highways,

Disha : How long will it take to get the engine ready.

Cab driver : More than two or three hours..

Charles : Is that Disha? (Charles looking at Disha who is standing next to the broke down car).