Accident?

Base,

(Justin arriving to the tech room)

Jonas : Did you find anything ?

Justin : Jonas..Did you see the news ?

Jonas : This is not the right time for anything Justin, stay away from me for awhile.

Justin : JONAS... LISTEN TO ME.

Jonas : What? (Justin moving to the monitor)

Justin : Bob, show him.

Bob : Jo!! I'm sorry.. This is bad.

Jonas : Wha... Wha..What bad.. WHAT BAD..

(Bob showing him the news)

There is major accident reported in the west wing highways, only few people in our country has this car model, officials are searching for the body and the clues.

No... No... (Jonas moving away from the screen) He won't die that easily...He won't. (falls down and bursts into tears) No.. What am I going to do now?.. What... This is why I asked him to stay away from everything. Just few months before he got is love of his life back. He was so excited to start over again. Why?

Justin : (Slaps him) Get yourself together, they didn't find any body, so he might be alive or kept alive somewhere, instead of giving into your stupid feelings get on your feet and put everything to find your brother. (Jonas getting up).

Jonas : Track his GPS.. Bob, call Martin and update him.

Few minutes later,

Disha : Hutsun, where are you taking us now.

Hutsun : You will know madam (Taking them to the study)

Alex : Study room? Are we gonna read books?

(Hutsun stamping few places on the floor)

Orrrr are we gonna dance.

(Taiga's table splits into two, revealing a stair)

Hutsun : Please come with me. (Both follows him)

(Starts walking to the elevator which was at the end of the stairs leading to the basement)

Alex : Am I dreaming or are we really in a fiction movie... What the hell is this place?

(Hutsun opens the door)

Wow!!! He built a house on top of another (Disha rolls her eyes) look at this, still we have four floors below us. And look at the size of this room, it has everything in it... We don't even have to step out for months.

(Disha turning to Hutson)

Disha : Where is he?

Hutsun : (Shutters) He will come back soon (leaves the room)

(Disha touching her ring)

Somewhere in the country,

(Taiga coughs blood)

Haha, I didn't think you would get caught so easily, look at you...

Taiga : So it's you (spits blood) Oliver-the second emperor.

Oliver : Are you surprised ? (Taiga trying to move) oh, don't do it, even if you make a slightest move, the knife I stabbed earlier will rip your heart. (Taiga looking down) Nanotechnology, I was working on this for so many years to get you. You can try to take that knife out, but you will start bleeding to death, you can't even run for your life since your right leg is fractured... (Squatting down before Taiga) You played for too long kid. Let me show you who I am... (Taiga bursts into laugh)

Taiga : Hahaha... Ah!! Ah!! (holding the knife)

(Oliver starts beating him)

Oliver : Do you think it's funny...(Calming down himself) You know what is funny to me... Your death.. (Taiga smiles) Not only you, am going to send everyone who stood by you to hell with you..

(Takes his phone out and moving to him again) And after sending you all to the hell.. Am going to go after her (showing picture of Disha and Taiga together) I wonder what is so attractive about her.. You left Silver's daughter for her right...(Getting up) No worries, I will find it myself.... I will make her mine. Let her be one of my mistresses (Starts walking) How does tastes... Was she good (laughs)