New Trouble

Taiga's Mansion,

Taiga : Wait!?! I cant believe this... Are you sure, did she say that to Alex.

Jonas : (Sighs) brother, only a woman can understand other woman. So trust them when they tell you about other woman.

Taiga : But a week ago she lashed out at me for treating her like a servant... That is the reason I appointed a nurse, to put her in ease. To prove her that she is not what she thinks.. I thought we could get closer during my recovery stages, however I think I went over board.... I never thought of making her jealous....

Jonas : It's fine brother.... Now you know what to do.... Just take care of things right...

Taiga : Yeah, I will.

After few hours,

Disha : VERONICA?? Huh? Where did she go.. It's time for Taiga to take his afternoon medication... I can't believe I dozed off while watching a movie.

Arghh!! Where did she go now (looking at Taiga who is leisurely reading his tab)..

(Cracks her throat to get his attention) Taiga (Taiga pretends not to hear) TAIGA!

Taiga : Why are you being so loud early in the morning.

Disha : It's afternoon.. Forget it.. Where is Veronica.

Taiga : Oh she.... She quit.

Disha : What... When...Why

Taiga : While you were sleeping.

Disha : Why did you let her go.

Taiga : (Throwing his tab on the sofa and stands closer to Disha just few inches apart) Don't you know the reason (brushes her bare skin and running his finger on her arm) tell me (Disha closes her eyes to control her emotions)

Disha : Wh.. Wha... What are you talking about.

Taiga : (Grips her arm and pulling her closer) I heard you were feeling Jealous... You know am only yours right.

Disha : (Blushes) I don't know what you're talking about. Don't do this to a girl... She has a family to protect too.

Taiga : Okay then, I will give you a last chance accept you were Jealous.

Disha : I... Okay, I accept (turning to leave)

Taiga : (Pulls her and holds her against his body from behind) Good.. (Bends down to her ear and whispers) Now tell me why.

(A strange tingle sensation travells throughout Disha's body after hearing his whisper)

Come on tell me

Disha : I... Cuz.... I... Li..

Taiga : Lie? Or like?

Disha : I.... (looking around and finding the servants staring at them) Why don't we go to our room.

Taiga : (Whispers) do you have something for me (licks his lips)

Disha : Ye..

Mr. Hutsun : Excuse me master.

Taiga : Sh*t... What is it Hutsun... Can't you see how busy I am. Tell them to wait.

Mr.Hutsun : But Sir... It's your Uncle.

Taiga : (Sighs) what the hell.... Why is he here. I'll go there immediately...

(Heading downstairs )

What is it uncle

Taiga's uncle : Hey son...how are you.

Taiga : Just tell me what is it.

Taiga's uncle : Someone is planning to attack you

Taiga : What...Who is that..... Who have the courage to go against me (Stares)