Won

Next day--- Taiga's room,

Knock!! Knock!!

Vimal : May I come in?

(Disha nods by sitting slantly on the bed)

So how are you feeling today..

(Disha stays quiet)

Okay I guess you don't like to open up for now..But you will (smiles)...Let's check your temperature.... Good it's decreased a little..You are improving... (Disha glancing outside the window)

Hmm... (Vi sits on the bed) So..Hum..We didn't get to greet each other yesterday...Am Vimal Gray, Jonas Gray's younger brother (extends his hand)... Okay, I guess you didn't like to shake hands (wiping his hand in embarrassement) So, at least can I know your name...(Disha looks down)

(Vi sighs) Ufff!!! I know what you are going through now...I can tell clearly you are hurt not just physically but mentally too...What I don't understand is the glint in your eyes... (Getting up) Great... (looking at who looks uninterested) Hmm! It's a nice talk by the way... Whatever it is life moves on, time changes everything....Keeping everything to yourself will only bring more sorrow... All your humiliation will get paid. Even if it's my brother.... So wait patiently until then keep smiling... (Gives her a smiley ball and moves to the door).

Disha : (Soft tone) Di..Disha

(Vi smiles before leaving).

(Disha starts staring at the smiley ball with tears in her eyes)

Night,

Jonas : Can we talk?

(Disha nods)

(Jonas exhales) I want you to marry Taiga..

Disha : (Disha stands in shock) What?...What did you just say now (grabbing his collar)

Jonas : (Pulling her hands off his shirt) You heard me...I don't care anymore, I can't loose my brother...

Disha : Do you know what you are asking me to do... You could have just killed me instead..

Jonas : Look Disha, even I thought he was just being crazy but yesterday was the day he made me realise how much he loves you. He loves you like you are the last woman in this world.. After so many years he asked me something...I can't say no to him.

Disha : Do you know what he did to me (Jonas nods) so you are okay with it...You are okay with everything he did to me...Even these (showing him, her scars )...These are not some weird tattoos Jonas...It's stitches. You brother gave me these...And you are saying he is in love with me..

(Jonas looking away for a minute, then back to Disha)

I will kill myself if something like that happens...

Jonas : (Stepping closer) Oh really, before you..All your friends and people you care about will die, this time Taiga will not be the one who will be killing them...I...I will do it myself...So be careful....You are going to marry him... Your marriage is in two days...Do you understand, even if you don't, try to understand it you got 48 hours.

Disha : WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS....You were supposed to help me out...You promised me..

Jonas : Yeah I did...But I also told you that I will put Taiga...My brother (pointing his chest) before everyone...I know he tortured you...He r*ped you... And I also know he loves you...

Disha : So you want me to forget everything. Just like that, nothing happened and marry him. Wow (laughs)

(Jonas stays quiet)

Okay...(Gritting her teeth).

Jonas : I want you to tell him that personally. Don't think of cheating me.... If something like that happens...Remember, I know your friends hideout Disha.

(Disha walking to the study to meet Taiga)

Taiga : What are you doing here...You should not walk.

Disha : (Swallows while gritting her teeth) I will marry you.. (Looking at Jonas)

Taiga : What? Really.

Disha : Yes...I will marry you... (Taiga hugging her immediately)

Taiga : I didn't expect you to accept my proposal...I thought you were angry for the things that happened yesterday.... Anyway, thank you (hugging her again)..

(Looking at Jonas and smiles )

(Jonas leaves with a smile)

Taiga : (Whispers) I won.