Are You Doing This For Us

Some corner in the venue,

Disha : WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?? (Everyone screaming at the couple who are kissing) Come with me (taking Charles's  hand and running inside the nearby room) Are you crazy, walking into the dangers den like it is nothing..What is wrong with you..

Charles : Slow down Disha (with a smile) I came to see you...I want to know how you are doing?

Disha : Do you think this is the right time and right place to show up just like that to check on me..

Charles : Disha...I know it's not..

Disha : Have you ever thought about what will happen next, what Taiga will do to you when he finds this out.

Charles : Urghhhh!! TAIGA!! TAIGA!! TAIGAA!! why do you talk about him always, why!!....Why is it him always...When did everything started to change between us...I risked my life to see you once, just once... When I found you in this crowd, I thought you would at least give me a hug but even now you are bringing him up between us.... Then what do I mean to you...Are you not happy to see me Disha?? (Smirks) Was it only me who is dreaming day and night long, waiting to see you or atleast just to get a call from you.

Near the altar,

(Taiga looking for Disha)

Taiga : Martin !! Did you see Disha anywhere?

Martin : Just few minutes ago she was (looking at the place she was sitting) sittinggg here...Where is she now?

Taiga : Do you want me to look for her?

Martin : Am sorry sir (running to search for Disha)

Taiga : BOB!! BOB!!! (everyone gathering around Taiga) BOBBBB (Bob running to Taiga)

Bob : Sir!?

Taiga : DISHA IS MISSING!! WHERE THE HELL DID SHE GO!?.....Didnt I tell you to keep an eye on her..Where is she..WHERE THE HELL IS SHE NOW.

(Jonas and Justin running to the place where people are gathered)

Jonas : What happened there?

Justin : I don't know.... Is that Taiga?

Jonas : Taiga?..God!!! what is with this Kid now..... let's move fast.

(Justin nods and sprints)

After few seconds,

Jonas : Tai!? (Taiga looking at the other side with one hand inside his pocket and other hand loosening his tie) Why do you look tensed?

Taiga : Bob, check every corner, I want her to be found within an hour..

(Bob nods and leaves)

Jonas : (Whispers) I think he is in a very bad mood Justin, why don't we leave...ah?? What do you say??.....Why are you quiet (turning back and starts looking for Justin) Where the hell did you go now....Justin!?

Meanwhile Justin POV,

Where did she go!!! (dialing Stella's number) damn!! why is she not even picking my call...I told her to look after Disha, this woman....

ring!!ring!!

God!! it's her!! it's her...Hello Stella.

Stella : (Sobbing) Am really sorry Mr.Justin, I lost her, I didnt do it on purpose.

Justin : (Sighs) Just tell me where you are now.

Stella : Under the table where we both were sitting.

Justin : Come out and wait for me, I will be there in few seconds.

*Hungs up,

Inside a small hall*,

Charles : Am getting sick of this hide and seek Disha, I don't care anymore..(Moving close to Disha and grabbing her hand) Come with me now...Let's go far from here, far from everyone and start a new life...Why is it so hard for you to understand...Fine, am taking you by force then.

Disha : (Pushes Charles) Are you out of your mind Charles,do you know how dangerous that guy is,we can't hide from him, it's not easy too...Even I don't like to stay with him, watching the person who killed my friend and pretending like nothing happened, do you know how hard is it for me....

Charles : I don't think so..

Disha : What?

Charles : I don't think you are feeling hard or sad, look at you (Disha looking down her dress) that dress!!! looks luxurious,and those cars, the mansion and also living with the world famous CEO..Who would like to leave them all and run with a third class like me....Just answer me this....Honestly. Disha!!

Are you really doing this for us?