Why Keeping Her

At ELA,

Disha : Hey Justin !! How have you been.

Justin : Good. How about you. Of course, I know you will be head over your heels.

Disha : What do you mean.

Justin : Oh come on Disha (laughs) don't act like you didn't know anything.

Disha : I swear, I have no idea .

Justin : Didn't Jonas tell you about the video.

Disha : What about the video, did they find it.

Justin : Yeah, he came back to the country two days ago, he said he got the evidence.

Disha : He.. (Tears rolling down on her cheeks) really? did he really find the evidence. (Justin standing before Disha with a confused look) I can't believe this (turning to face Justin) am going to go home for real, this time.

Justin : Yeah, but Di (Disha starts running from Justin to Gwen's cabin) sha.

Justin's POV,

Why didn't he tell her yet, what is he planning, is Jonas really trying to help Disha or did he (changes his expression)

Jonas's Office,

(Justin opening the door furiously)

Justin : Jo !! Where did he go (looking around the cabin)

Jonas's secretary : (Breathing heavily) Good Mr.Justin, you are so fast..

Justin : Where is Jonas.

Jonas's secretary : That's what I was trying to tell you but you started running to his cabin before I even started. We don't know where he is, for the past two days he was just visiting the office once or twice a day.

Justin : If he is not here, then he has only one place to go, but I don't think he'll be there.. What if I am wrong this time... Anyway thank you.

(Justin leaving for the base)

Near the library,

Justin : (Dialing Jonas number) Please don't be here buddy, please.

Jonas : Hello!! Justin, how are you doing my brother.

Justin : We met yesterday.

Jonas : Yeah, but anything can happen to anyone in an hour...

Justin : Where are you?

Jonas : Hum..office.

Justin : Really? Just now I came from there I didn't know you have invincible powers.. (Jonas stays quiet) You are in the base, Am I right.

Jonas : Justin, listen I can explain..

Justin : Can you come out, I have something to ask you.

(Jonas sighs)

After two minutes-- In Justin's Car,

Jonas : Not here, let's go to your office.

Justin's office,

Justin : So when are you going to give me your comeback party.

Jonas : Justin, it's not what you think.. I went there because I had no choice.

Justin : Yeah, I know.. But that is not the reason I called you. (Jonas lookin at Justin) I went to meet Disha today and she said that she didn't know anything about the video evidence you got. (Jonas closes his eyes and bends his neck backward in frustration) Do you mind telling me why.

Jonas : Oh, Justin.. What have you done.. I had my reasons for keeping that from her.. Why the hell did you tell her.

Justin : I don't understand, what kind of reason is that (Jonas bangs the table) or did you join hands with your killer brother.

Jonas : Shut up Justin.

Justin : Then tell me why? WHY?

Jonas : Cuz, Taiga already knows about this... I think atleast...

Justin : Then why is he doing those things to Disha.

Jonas : Disha!! Disha!! Dishaaaa!! Have you ever thought about your fiancé's murderer.. More how many years are you going to hide from the truth..

(Justin falls back on the chair)

I don't know why he is keeping Disha like that,but it doesn't mean I gave up on Disha. Am trying hard to get her out too.. And I also got evidence that can help her.. But that video was so simple to decode even for us, do you think that Taiga wouldn't have seen the video before.

But the question is why he is keeping her with him even after knowing all the truth... Why?