Move Forward

Taiga's Mansion,

Taiga : Hey!! (Calling Disha who is working on her laptop) Come here...

Disha : Am working.

Taiga : Oh really, how will you work if I kick you out of my company..

Disha : (Breathes out and going near to Taiga) What do you want me to do?

Taiga : Something is missing (bending down and showing his ear to her) complete the sentence..

Disha : Mas..ter..

Taiga : Good!..Massage my legs. (Disha frowns) What can't you hear me..Do it.

(Disha sitting next to him and starts massaging his legs)

Taiga : Stop it!! Stop it!! Do you call this massage... Get your hands off me, you stupid woman...

(Picking his mobile and dialing)

Hey Jen, come to my mansion now..Yes NOW.

(Looking at Disha) What are you looking at?

(Disha turning away)

After few minutes,

Jen : What a surprise Mr.Taiga,

Disha's POV,

Is she that the infamous model from R-country,I can't believe my own eyes, did he call her to massage his legs...Why am I not suprised.

Jen : I was waiting for your call for more than 8 months now Mr.Taiga. (Looking at Disha) Who is this.

Taiga : No one...Leave her..I called you to give me a massage.

Jen : Oh!! You didn't forget my last service, am blessed Sir..

(Disha rolls her eyes and turning to get away from that place)

Taiga : (Snaps his fingers) Did I ask you to leave..Watch and learn from her..

Disha's POV,

Why is she doing the massage with her whole body, what's wrong with these women around him..Why everyone's acting crazy infront of him.Thank God, am not one among them.

After few hours,

Jen : (Seductive tone) are you satisfied Master.

Taiga : You did a great job as expected Jen. But there are some people out there who only knows to irritate me (looking at Disha).

Jen : Who is that, just tell me...I wil take care of them..

Taiga : Not a problem, you can leave now...I will ask Jonas to send you the money.

(Jen leaves)

Learn something to please me....One more thing, from now on you must do some services like this to stay here so learn fast..Atleast by that way you can survive here.

Disha : Am not here to do services, I will leave this place soon after getting those evidences.

Taiga : (Gritting his teeth) You still didn't get the evidence yet.. Untill that day comes... Stay under my feet..

Next day---ELA,

Disha's POV,

(Near the door step) God!! Please..Make everyone forget about that day, I wish to get an invisible power now..(Biting her lower lip) Do I really have to go inside...(Placing her hand on the door handle) How about coming here after two more days....Ahhh!!! What am I going to do now..(Closing her eyes) (Hearing her granddad's voice) Move forward, Just keep moving forward... (Opening her eyes)

(Stepping up and opens the door to see everyone staring at her)