Ceremony Planning

ELA,

Gwen : Guys !! Guys !! Listen we have an important announcement here...(Everyone turning to face Gwen) the designing department asked us to edit this poster immediately and they gave us just two days time.

Staff 1 : WHAT?? are they crazy...How can we complete it within 2 days.

Gwen : We have to cuz we only have a month for our big day...Everything must be perfect...So we must work our asses off..Get back to work now.....Separate and take each part for a team, each team must have four members...NOW get back to work.

(Everyone goes back to work)

Dylan : Who will take care of other editing works now...

Disha : It will be us probably,

Dylan : Huh!? I quit, just tell her I am dead

(Pointing at Gwen)

Disha : (laughs) come on Dylan, this is our first international project, we have to work hard..

(Dylan pouts)

Justin's Office,

(Jonas enters the cabin)

Justin : (Working on his laptop) Welcome Mr.Gray, how is your spy work going.

Jonas : It was my wife. (Justin stops and lifts his head to look at Jonas) She was helping him all along...

Justin : That hoodie.

Jonas : Yeah, it was mine..

Justin : (Relaxes) Okay then, one case is cleared, I will take care of the rest, you can go and make preparations for your wedding..

Jonas : No

Justin : What, don't you want to marry Alex.

Jonas : Argh!! Not for that...I will help you to clear the mess my fiancé created....You are not going to do it alone..

Justin : Ohoh!! If am not wrong, I remember you saying,"I quit" last time.

Jonas : Yeah I did,it doesn't mean I can't come back..Moreover am bad at keeping my words.

Justin : I think the whole family have this in your blood.

(Both laughs)

Boutique,

Ambrose : Hola, am I dreaming...Welcome back Taiga.. Oh my sweetheart Debe, look at you spreading all sexy vibes.

Debe : Shut up rose.

Ambrose : Hahaha...So what the sensational couple doing in my shop.

Taiga : Get her the dress that fits.

Ambrose : Sure, I guess it's for the ceremony (Debe nods) I have a perfect one for your debut as a couple....

Inside the wardrobe,

Debe : Hey rose, will I be eyecatching in this gown, will Taiga like me..

Ambrose : Oh dear, he won't be able to take his eyes off you..Trust me.

(Both laughs)

Meanwhile Taiga,

Taiga's POV,

(Looking at a dress) This might look good on her (Gesturing to pack the dress)...

Taiga's Mansion--Evening,

Taiga : Disha?

(Disha turning to face Taiga)

I need to tell you something more like ask you something.

Disha : Yeah, me too.

Taiga : Oh!! then you go first.

Disha : Okay, on the day of Mr.Dragon's memorial,I will be late to home.

Taiga : Why?

Disha : Cuz..I..I

Taiga : I want you to come with me on the memorial day...As a date.

Disha : I...I can't.

Taiga : WHY?

Disha : (Backs off in fear) for the first time someone had believed me and gave me a work to do.....I want to complete it.

Taiga : No, you are not going to work...You are going to come with me on the day of ceremony...End of discussion.

Disha : But Taiga..I

(Taiga moves out in anger)

In the study,

Taiga's POV,

The hell she will work on that day, don't she know what is it to our family, yeah, I don't care about that...But still how can she go and work on an important day...And here I thought of giving her the dress I bought...

ring!! ring!!

Taiga : Yes Jonas..

Jonas : Hey Tai, about the ring do you want me to choose diamond or Platinam ..I think platinam is cool..

Taiga : DIAMOND...Don't you have pride as a dragon..Senseless idiot.

Jonas : But Tai..

Taiga : Do as I tell you.

Jonas : Hey, are you alright buddy?. Do you need me to come over.

Taiga : Am fine...Worry about yourself first.

Jonas : What is it Tai,tell me.

Taiga : It's Disha, I don't know what to do with her.. She is asking me permission to work on memorial day...How can I allow her?

Jonas : I think leaving her to work is better than bringing her along.

Taiga : What the!...

Jonas : You know, everyone around the world will be looking for you stepping on the spotlight, including our shadow fans if you bring her with you, she will become an easy target...So it is better to leave her to work...

Taiga : You are right....I didn't think about those matters..

Hung up,

Taiga's room,

(Looking at Disha who is reading a book)

Taiga : You can go to work.

Disha : What changed your mind or who?

Taiga : Just take my offer and go to work...(Disha nods) Bob will be with you 24*7 till whatever time it ends, you have to take my call in first ring....No mens contact.

Disha : Yeah yeah...I know.

Meet you in the ceremony then. Behave (Disha nods)