War

In the base,

Justin : I... I can't believe what am seeing now.

Jonas : (Walking toward the person) what are you doing here... And Who the hell is this guy.

Disha : I can explain, so stay calm Jo.

Jonas : Stay calm.? You were supposed to go the temple.. What the hell are you doing here.

WHO THE HELL IS HE??????

Few hours before--Inside the car,

New driver : Madam Disha?.... Madam... Mrs Taiga...

Disha : (Waking up from her sleep) Ah??  (wiping her face) did we reached.

New driver : Yeah (opening the door for her).

Disha's POV,

I can't believe I dozed off on the way... It's all this Taiga's fault... And what's with that weird dream.. Why do I always dream of accidents after that incident... Sh*t!! (walking to the temple)

(Stops after hearing a two whistle sound)

He is here (turning and running to the car again) what took him so long.. We were supposed meet here 10 minutes before....

Andrew : Am sorry, I got stuck in a new case.  Shall we go now.

Disha : New driver?

Andrew : I have handled him.. Don't worry he is alive, but will not remember anything..To him, you are inside the temple and he is guarding the perimeter.

Disha : Wow.... Okay, okay, let's not waste the time anymore... Move.. Move.

In the base--Present time,

Jonas : Disha, do you have any death wish.

Justin : Sorry to say Disha, but this time what you are doing is totally crazy.

Andrew : Let us explain Mr. Gray.

Jonas : You fu**er (Grabbing his collar) who do you think you are... She is my brother's wife, are you trying to...

Disha : Enough Jonas.. (Steps forward)

Jonas : Great!! When did you start to cheat behind his back (Disha sighs and rubbing her forehead)

He is trusting you with his life, but here you are having fun with some macho dude

Disha : Having fun? What the hell?.... What fun I can have in this filthy place (Jonas and Justin looking around).. Listen guys... His name is Andrew and he is a FBI officer who is currently dealing with Taiga's file.

Jonas : I can't believe this....(Grabbing Disha's collar) Are you backstabbing your husband.

Disha : (Sighs again) Did you sell your brain somewhere... Idiot let me finish.. Let go of me.

Justin : Come here (pulling Jonas) Jo..

Disha : He is here to help Taiga.

Jonas : Taiga need no help from the government.

Andrew : Listen to me sir... I'm really here to help you and Mr. Taiga... He is in a grave danger. If nothing is done.. It will be an end for him.

Eventhou his existence troubles the government, he also helps everything to put in place.... If he is dead, there will be a huge war within the country....The reason for the war is being the son of one of the emperors. It might trigger the war between the emperors and other reason war between the enemy country and the most important thing that worries the government is the shadow government, without a head, it might collapse worse, looking at them and stars at him) war again.

So to stop this. I am going to help you.