Weird Taiga

In front of  ELA,

Jonas : Come on Disha, tell me what is it? What about him, did he hurt you again?

Disha : It's just the opposite Jonas..I don't know what is happening with your brother, Just few days back he asked me to call him master and behaved like before and now he is giving me flowers, taking me to theme park.

Jonas : (Confused tone) theme...What?

Disha : Don't you know? (Jonas shaking his head) Day before yesterday he called me and asked me to visit the theme park with him..In the beginning I thought he was just kidding but he really took me there.

Jonas : But..he..he hate theme parks.How?

Disha : How do I know? Look Jo, don't take me wrong but I don't think this good for both of us...I really feel bad for him sometimes but at the same time I can't stop thinking about my friend Zacky and others too...Please do something about it.. Please.

Jonas : What can I do, am trying.

Disha : THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE TELLING ME EVERYTIME..."you are trying".. (Jonas standing in shock to see Disha this tensed) Am sorry Jo!! (covering her face in guilt) am.. am really sorry!! I just can't take it Jonas, am afraid, am unable to sleep in the nights...You said you will help me to find that damn evidence but we found nothing. Now even I can't go and search for it, since he took over the office I work, for every three hours he is calling Mr.MRV to check on me and I don't know why... I want to leave this place Jonas, please tell him to leave me.

(Jonas patting Disha's shoulder and leaves the place without saying anything)

JEC,

(Taiga entering his office while humming a song)

Irene : Mr.Taiga, you came finally...Sir, we have lots of pending works to do.

Taiga : hmm hmmmmm dancing in the dark, you between my arms, bare foot on the grass, listening to our favorite song...hmmm..hmmmmm, hmmm

Irene : Sir? Sir? Mr.Taiga...

(Taiga raises an eyebrow)

Irene : Sir, you have a meeting with the royals tomorrow, (Taiga opening his laptop) but still you didn't sign the papers (searching for Disha's picture) and also we have to check those pending account works. Sir? (Keeping it as his desktop wallpaper) Sir?

Taiga : (Slowly touching the screen) darling you look perfect tonight.

Irene : MR.TAIGA?....(Taiga looking at her) Sir, please.. I don't know what is happening with you,but we have many works here, I just can't handle everything myself here.

Taiga : Irene. I have more important works than that f**king meetings..Do you understand. This must be the last time for you to behave like this infront of me..

Irene : Am sorry Sir. (Leaves the room)

(Taiga starts looking at Disha's picture)

Justin's office,

Justin : Thank you Miss.Grace, I will look into that file.Don't worry.

Miss Grace : Mr.Justin also about our contribution to Mr.Dragon's memorial...

Justin : I think I already gave the check..

Miss Grace : Yes sir, but the issue is...The press is asking whether to include your name in host list or guest list.

Justin : (Grabs his pen tightly) As you know, am not related to Taigas anymore..Ask them to add me to the guest list and also call Henry and ask him to bring the reports of our Marketing ...

(Jonas walking in)

Owowow!!! Jonas, can't you see am having in an important meeting with my assistant here. You can't rush in like this you know.

Jonas : I know, but you have to hear this out.

(Justin signalling his PA to leave )

After few minutes,

Justin : Disha is right, Taiga being nice sounds really scary....I never seen that side of Taiga.

Jonas : Me too...I know my brother more than anyone,he is not a person who tries to please, or convince or impress the other person.Someone is doing this.

Justin : Means?

Jonas : Some one is teaching or asking him to do that. And we have to find this person immediately...