Waiting For You

Next Morning---Taiga's Mansion,

(Disha trying to get up from the bed but Taiga pulls her to him)

Disha : Ohhh!!! you scared me... Are you awake?

Taiga : (With closed eyes) Hmm!!

Disha : Let me go... I have lot to do before you leave.

Taiga : Hmm?!!

Disha : Open your eyes if you are awake chris. You have to do your morning routine.. Get up.

Taiga : I lah yo...

Disha : Ah?? What (moving closer) what is it... Come again.

Taiga : I love you. (Disha blushes)

Disha : Okay.... (Smiles for a second before making her face straight).. Now get up..

Taiga : Won't you tell me back..

Disha : Taiga!!

Taiga : (Opening an eye) It's Chris for you.

Disha : Okay, Mr. Chris... We both are running late.

(Both getting down from the bed)

Few hours later,

Taiga : Disha?? Dishaaaa?

Disha : (Running to the bathroom) what is it... Did you hurt yourself again.

Taiga : Nope..

Disha : Then why are you standing like a security guard in front of the bathing room.

Taiga : Your fee... Did you forget it.

Disha : I have works to do Chris....

Taiga : We had a deal... Come in or you won't go out.

Disha : You stubborn big... (stepping inside the bathing room) How will I help you to get wet... You are too tall.. I can't even reach your shoulders.

Taiga : You are mistaken Mrs. Taiga... Am not tall, you are short.... But I have an idea to deal with it... (carrying her in his arms)

Disha : What the??.... What are you doing.... Just now I took a shower

Taiga : It's okay, shower with me again.. (making her to sit on his lap) now shall we start. (Disha applying the soap lotion on his body and starts rubbing) You know what (looking at her) seeing you in this wet clothes making me think million dirty things (grabbing both her thighs and making her sit on his lap with legs spread both the sides  and facing him) ..What, shall we do it, here (winks).... (Disha swallows)...

Disha : (Snaps out) you pervert.... I know this would happen....

Taiga : What... All I will be thinking is eating you differently... You are the only food I never get bored of.

Disha : (Pouring the water on him) Are you still hungry?

Taiga : You? ( Disha runs out)... Come back before I lay my hands on you. (smiles)

Disha : (Dressing him up) Be careful okay, if you feel something wrong... Just start running (Taiga giggles) do you get it.... Don't get hurt again, I won't be taking care of you this time.

Taiga : Pulls her close... Are you sure.. I can find another girl... (Disha tightens his tie) ahhh?? are you trying to kill me.

Disha : Sorry... Sorry.. (removes the tie) I got distracted am sorry (Taiga smiles)

(Taiga leaves the mansion)

Taiga : (Inside the car) Come home soon.. I will be waiting for you. (Disha smiles and waves her hand)

Jonas's Place,

Jonas : Bye honey, take care of the kids...

Alex : Love you babe...we will be waiting for you remember it Jo (smiles)

(Jonas smiles and leaves).