Dress Me UP

Next day-- Morning,

(Taiga coming out of the shower)

Taiga : (Looking at Disha who is getting ready for work) Ah!! Disha?

(Disha turning to face Taiga hearing his call)

Disha : Ye.. (looking at Taiga who is half naked with water dripping all over his body) What the (turning back to face the other side) what are you doing without putting your clothes on.

Taiga : (Smiles) How can I? my hand hurts and doctor said not to strain..

Disha : Really!? then how did you take bath.

Taiga : By covering the wounded part with a plastic sheet... (Disha stays quiet) So, are you going to help me or not.

Disha : Hum!! Why don't you call Hutsun.

Taiga : (Straightens his voice) I want you to do it... Will you do it or not.

Disha : (Sighs and turns back to face Taiga) Where is your towel

Taiga : (Pointing at his wardrobe) there..

Taiga's POV,

So is this really happening, the girl I love is going to help me dress up for work... I never dreamt of this for real but its happening now, usually I never feel excited for anything (gazing at Disha who is looking for his towel) she is making me feel every damn thing.

Oh!! the hell, how is she doing that, just standing and looking at her makes me so horny, I want her, I WANT THAT WOMEN more than anything.. F**k she is coming.. She is coming..

Disha : Here (giving the towel to him) you can atleast wipe your front side of your body right.

(Taiga stares)

Fiiiiine.

Taiga's POV,

She slowly moved closer to me and started wiping my body... Even though she was not wiping my body directly but using a towel I still felt a joult of electricity passing through my veins... God!! This woman,I just want to throw her on the bed and have her until I get satisfied which I know will not happen for now. I have to control myself but she started making it hard for me, suddenly,she moved to wipe my abdomen, I wanted so hard to stop her but it was already late so I fisted my palm to control the ecstasy... I gritted my teeth too hard,if she takes even one more second, I don't know what I will do to her. Thankfully she moved to wipe my back.

After few minutes,

Disha : It's done.. So which suit are you going to wear.

Taiga : Hmm (pretending to think) How about you choose it today.

Disha : Me?...Ah!! okay... Why don't you try something different (bringing a blue and white suit) You always wear black and white or gray and white like an uniform. So

Taiga : It's looking good (Disha helping him to dress up)

Disha's POV,

Is he insane...Ofcourse he is...How can he make me do this to him.. Seriously!? dressing up.. He have tons of maids and butlers.. Arghg!! If its not for that stupid deal which I made yesterday, this would have not happened to me today.

Yesterday's deal,

Taiga : Please give me a chance..Please.

Disha : Only one.

Taiga : Really (Disha nods with a smile) then let's make this interesting by making a deal (Disha frowns) If I make you to fall in love with me within a month, you have to accept my marriage proposal..

Disha : What?... (Taiga raises an eyebrow with devilish smile) Okay..Deal.

Taiga : Great.

Disha's Pov,

I'm the stupidest creature in this world..

Disha : Done (taking a step back to look at him) Great..

Taiga : Good then (grabs Disha by her waist to pull her closer and starts kissing deeply and slowly)

Disha : hmmm...mmmm...mm.mm..Ta..I..mm

Taiga : (Letting her go) This is my way of saying thanks (leaving the room with a huge smile)

At ELA,

(Disha wiping her lips with tissues)

Gwen : (Teasing) What did you eat without me?

Disha : (Rolls her eyes) Seriously!?

Gwen : (Laughs) is this a third roll (looking at the tissue bundle)

Disha : Stop it Gwen..

Gwen : (Laughs) What happened... Don't tell me nothing... Did anything happen between you and Taiga.

Disha : Am going to kill you now..(Lifting a note book to throw at Gwen but stops after seeing Justin)

Justin??.