50-50 Survival

In the Dungeon,

Disha: I swear I didn't do anything...Let them go...

Taiga: No, apart from sleeping with him, you could have kissed him or hugged him...Or you could have done both...

Disha: We didn't do anything Taiga...Why don't you trust me. He is my friend, all I tried doing was to help him...

Taiga: Then how did you get those marks on your body...HOW? (Pushes her on the ground)(Disha screams in pain)

Charles: Di.shhh..

Taiga: Look, look (moving closer to Disha and squats down) can you hear him... I beat him to death, he didn't even curl his lips but as soon as hearing your scream, he mumbles.... What does it mean.

You get panic after seeing his blood, he gets sad after hearing your scream....

But you are telling me there is nothing going on between you two. (Smirks)... Am I looking like a fool in your eyes...Do you think I won't even get these little hints... If you are not in love with him, why did you run to him after seeing him. Okay, wait...You know very well that I don't like him but still you got on his car...Just tell me why...

(Disha bends down)

You don't have an answer right... (standing up immediately) cuz you love him.... Whenever I touched you; you were thinking about him... I must stop this now....

Let me finish this here today (dragging Charles by his hand and leaving him next to Disha) ....

End him now, if not I will kill him with my own hands... (Throws the gun at her). I won't show him any mercy if you hesitate even for a second...

Charles: Do......it (trying to put on a smile) ...How..ever.... he.... is.... going.... to.... kill.... me...... I.... will. be.... happy...... if...... I..... die.... in..... your (coughs).... hands...Just......take....care.... of......them (pointing at their friends).

Taiga: (Stamping his hand) worry about yourself first.... Shoot him now (Grabbing her hand and shoots above her head). You lost a chance now there is only two chances and one bullet remaining, 50-50 chance for his survival.... (Disha brings her hand and points at Charles forehead) Good.

(Charles leans on the gun with a smile and winks at Disha) ...

Disha: (Throws the gun and covers her face) I can't bring myself to do it Taiga....

Taiga: (Grits his teeth) Then I will do it (walks toward Charles).

Disha: No... No... (grabs Taiga's leg) ...Don't. I will not meet them again; I will follow everything you say... I will do whatever you want me to do, please leave him.... Hurt me instead.... Take me, I will serve you all my life...I will not even step out of your room.... Do whatever with me (cries aloud) Let them go. They will not step in this country again. Give them one last chance.... Please.... (bends down on the floor) Give....them......one.... chance. Please! Please