Give UP

Taiga's room,

(Just then Taiga leaves the bathroom, standing before Disha with a towel on and drying his hair)

Taiga: Hey....Can't you see your husband struggling with the hair dryer.... Come here.

(Disha getting down from the bed and gets the hair dryer from his hand).

Disha: (Let's out a sigh) can you get down; I can't reach your hair with my height.

Taiga: (Lifts her up) Now you can do it right.

Disha: Let me down.... (Tightens his grip) Ahhh!! you are hurting me.

Taiga: Really? Miss. Disha.... oh, my bad.... Mrs. Taiga, you have to know this,,,Your husband doesn't like to bend his head before others...Not even before you. Now can you do what I said.(Disha starts drying his hair).

Disha: Am not comfortable in this position, let me down, I will better stand on the bed.(Taiga moves toward the wall and pins her against it)

Taiga: Are you comfortable now? (holds her legs behind his back) Now?

Disha: Yes...Yes...Am good. Thank you. (closing her eyes to control her anger)(Starts drying his hair again)

After few minutes,

Disha: It's done.... (meeting his gaze) Why are you looking at me like that...

Taiga: Am hungry.Disha's POV,

Whenever I hear this word coming out from him, a tingling sensation forms in my stomach and my hands and legs starts trembling even after trying to cover my weakness.

Disha: Just now you had dinner.... Stop playing around and let me down.

Taiga: I..... Am.....Hungry (Staring at her)

Disha: (Gulps) I am tired.... (Running her hand on her forehead) after everything that happened today, how can you ask me to this now.

Taiga: (Grips her wrists against the wall) You said you will obey me... Did you forget that. Do you want me to remind you again.

Disha: Fine....What do you want me to do (stares back at Taiga) ...Do you want to sleep with me... Okay, go ahead. (letting her guard down)

Oh wait.... Let me make it comfortable for you (getting down and stands by facing the wall) Is this better.... Go on, why are you waiting.

Taiga: (Grabs her face) Are you mocking me... (Pushing her on the bed and lies on top of her with just an inch gap).

Disha: You asked me to be the girl you like... (facing him) and am being one.... Am not going to fight anymore...

(Taiga lies down next to her)

(Disha exhales and faces the other side)

Taiga: (Turns her and holds against him) I will take everything tomorrow.... (Smiles devilishly and lies down again).

(Disha curls herself up by facing the other side with tears in her eyes) ...
.(Taiga pulls her closer, puts his arm around her before sleeping) ... I will take time and eat you slowly (licks the back of her neck)

(Disha closes her eyes to control her emotions).

From tomorrow you will see the other side of Taiga.... Which you shouldn't have triggered honey.