Taiga's Girlfriend

ELA-- Meeting room,

(Taiga trying to control his smile)

Disha : I mean, Christ..Lord really does many miracles, we are going get our boss back, shouldn't we celebrate that..Why instead we have to concentrate on something, which we didn't even know.

Employer 3 : Oh, Disha..Can you sit down, this is the last day Mr.Taiga will be with us, why don't we spend some time with him..

(Disha sits down while staring at Taiga)

(Taiga smiles)

Employer 2 : Mr.Taiga, you haven't completed.

Taiga : That person is Disha..

(Everyone looking at Disha with shock)

Disha can you come over here.

(Disha hesitates and then goes to Taiga)

Meet my girlfriend Disha.

(Everyone starts to murmur)

I know you all are confused, but I think am in a position to put a full stop to all those rumours and controversies....She is my girlfriend and I bought this company for her, but she didnt know anything about it...She really felt bad, when the people she cared avoided, I hope...You will understand now... Even now, am talking politely only for her or else....(Partially, leaning on the table with his arms resting on it ) I think you all know, how I deal with my issues....I hope you will treat her good from now on...You may go now..

(Everyone congratulates Taiga and Disha before leaving )

Disha : What the hell!!! Why did you say that to them, you know very well how this relationship is going to end, why did you do that...

Taiga : I did what I should've done long ago... Now I am leaving this office, everyone must know whom you belong to..Go to work now.

Disha's POV,

You fucker! I hate you.. I hate you to the core (controlling her tears and leaves the room)

Next day---Disha's room (Morning)

(Disha yawns)

Knock!! Knock!!!

Disha : Coming...(Opens the door) Miss.Debe?

(Debe pushes Disha inside the room)

Debe : I knew you were a snake (grabbing Disha's hair) how dare you bitch..I told you to keep distance from him...But you, not only staying under the same roof but also in the same room with him..Are you trying to take my place?

Disha : I..I don't know what you are talking about... Please let go of me..

Debe : Don't act innocent...

Disha : I seriously, I don't ...(Debe throws her tab on Disha)

Debe : How are you going to explain this?

There is a spicy rumour going on in the city right now about our very famous and favorite person, I hope you all would have guessed by now, that our famous young CEO Mr.Chris Damion Taiga cancelled his engagement with Miss.Debe Silver last sunday, our informer also said that it was because of a some other woman. Is he in love with her ??...We didnt get any of her photos and details,we don't even know how she looks, only thing we know about her is the place she works...But we can't give you the address, as we know what you young ladies will do (funny tone) Ha ha ha ha !!! Just joking...Whatever it maybe master Taiga, we will stand with you....

(Disha sits down after hearing the news, burying her face inside her hand)

Debe : Why are acting like crying now, I must be the one who must be crying...

Disha : What am I going to do now, if my friends see this, what will they think about me..Oh, Mr and Mrs.Parker..They will all hate me, already they are hating me for something I didnt even do, now this..

Debe : Hey, quit your acting..Now am not afraid of killing you...I already told Taiga, I won't leave any women to stay beside him, except for me.

Disha : (Puts her head down) Kill me!! KILL ME. At least I will try to find some peace in heaven...

(Debe looks shocked)

Debe : What do you mean?

Disha : (Low voice) Do you think, I feel happy to live with him, I don't even want these all in the first place, but he forced me to do everything.

Debe : Why did you do it, if you don't want to?

Disha : I did it for the people I love, I care... He killed my best friend in front of me Debe, I saw him struggling to take his last breath...(tears rolling down her cheek)...He took everything from me like nothing, my friend, my passion,my love, my dream (smirks) even my body, now slowly he is eating my soul.

And if you shoot me now, I'll be free from this cage....I want to leave too...I just don't know what to do, where to go, how to escape from this place (covering her face to hide the tears)...Why you all are not even trying to trust me..What did I ever do to you all.

My friends blame me for helping others, Your Taiga blames me for things I didnt even do and now you...I can't take this anymore.. So please,please pull that trigger.