Meeting In The Base

The base,

Jonas : Look, whatever you say, am not going to agree with your so called idea. You should at least approached me first.

Disha : (Roles her eyes) would you have really helped me if I told you about this.

Jonas : Of course not, what do you thin....

Justin : (Places a hand on Jonas's shoulder) She got a point there.

Andrew : Disha we don't have time for this, we have to move fast.

Jonas : Wait!! Wait!! Where do you think you are going.

Disha : Jonas you dumbest (clenching her teeth in anger) what is your problem now..

Jonas : How did you came past those securities.

Andrew : We shut down the power system, and calculated the minutes they will take to turn ON the power supply.... We used this jammer to cut the supply (taking out a small, sharp....

Disha : Wait Andrew!!... Enough questioning us, what you both are doing here in the first place.

Jonas : We... We... I.. (looking at Justin) I came to check the base.

Disha : Really I thought you were supposed to guard the perimeter near the press meeting.

Jonas : How do you know.

Disha : Taiga told me... (footsteps approaching sound) someone is coming.

Justin : You said no one will be here (looking at Jonas)

Jonas : Even am confused... Other than Taiga no one is allowed to enter this area.

Disha : What if it's Taiga..

Justin : (Legs starts shaking in fear) don't ever say those words carelessly again. It's scarier than the ghost stories..

Jonas : You gotta be kidding me?!! (everyone watching in shock)

Disha : Vi?

Justin : Deb?

Vimal : Bro? Disha?..... Justin? What the... Why the..

Debe : So the whole loser bunch is here.

Jonas : (Walking toward them furiously) What the f**k are you doing here (Grabbing his collar)

Andrew : (Whispers) is this a built in question in his system.

(Disha nods)

Jonas : (Shifts his gaze to Debe) You witch... Why did you bring him here.

Debe : Ask that question to your dear brother... If you come to me, I will squeeze your.... (Justin closes his eyes in fear) I am just here to help Taiga...And he said he knows a way..

Jonas : How did you come in..

Debe : I hacked the security camera..

Jonas : That is not possible.

Debe : I agree.... But not if I get the secret codes (looking at Vi).

(Jonas staring at Vi, but he looked away)

It stinks (moves to Jonas and smells his jacket) sh*t (moves back immediately while closing her nose) Did you use the sewage to reach this area. Used the right path which suited you.

Jonas : What did you say, you shitty gutless pig.

Disha : Guys, we don't have time for this. If you gonna continue this.. We will leave. (Signalling Andrew to move from the place)

Vi : You will not find anything in there.

Justin : What do you mean.

Andrew : How do you know that.

Debe : We have our ways too Mr. Who?.. Who are you.

Andrew : Am a FBI officer.

Debe : (Taking out her guns) what the?

Disha : (Moves between them) Miss. Debe please, he is here to help us too.

Jonas : (Walks to Vi)... Then why are you here?

Vi : (Nods at Debe before taking a sheet of paper) Do you remember this symbol? (Jonas nods) this? (taking another sheet out)

Jonas : What (laughs) it can't be.... It's just a coincidence..

Vi : What if it's not Jo... I'm sorry Jo, am about to tell you something you wont like to hear bro.