The Game

Inside the Dungeon,

Disha: Please, leave this place.

Charles: (With blurred vision looking at her hand) You married him....

Disha: I had no choice.

Charles: (Gritting his teeth) I... lov (Taiga's expression changes) I...(Cassy notices the change and interrupts their conversation)

Cassy: We are fine. Don't worry.

Disha: (Moves to Cassy) It's all my fault again... I brought you all in this mess.

Cassy: Stop doing that to yourself Disha...It's not just your fault.

Pete: Yeah...I should've closed everything and stayed inside my home. Instead of getting on that car... Can I go back in time again... (Disha's lips twitches). Oh don't, I was trying to be funny.(Cassy kicks Pete).

Cassy: Shut your filthy mouth...Idiot...Hey, Disha. Don't allow his words to get you... You know he...he has 0 IQ right.... (Lina smiles).

Pete: (Stares at Lina) How can you hear only those... I was trying to wake you up for more than hours now.

Disha: (Wiping her tears and turns back to Taiga) Let them go. LET THEM GO...You got what you wanted...You got me...I married you as you asked me to...What do you have to do with them again.(Taiga sits on his chair and stretches)

Taiga: Even I wanted to leave them...What can I do now.... Wait, how about we play a game.... (Disha standing still) huh? I promise I will leave them...But only if you play this game or they will die one by one within an hour.

Disha: (walking to him) What game do you want me to play.

Taiga: Brilliant girl... (Taking his handgun out) This is a revolver (spins the cylinder of the revolver) My granddad gave this to my mom, after my mom's death, it came to me (kissing the gun) ... So, the game is (putting a single bullet inside the cartridge and revolves the cylinder) This is my favorite game you know... It has been a while, isn't it Bob. (Bob stays silent).So let me tell you the rule now.... This cylinder has space for 6 bullets I had put one bullet in one of its cartridges. And nobody knows which one it is in..... Its game of pure luck. Now what you will do is, point this gun at your friends and shoot, if they survived, they would go home if not, to heaven. (laughs)... You can think of killing yourself too, but if you die your friends will die too.... Or you can point this gun at me...If am dead you are lucky, you can leave with them but if I'm not... (Disha swallows) you know it (Taiga smiles). Do you understand the rules...It will be better if you take one last time to look at them, who knows who will be alive and who will be dead at the end. (Disha clenches her fist). So are you ready (passing the gun to Disha) ...The Game starts now.