Normal Day

Next day---ELA,

Disha's POV,

One day or other, you have to step in and face these people, so why can't that day be today..Come on girl you can do this,of course everyone will stare at you, some may even hate you in the beginning, but at the end, you can convince them, don't lose your hope Disha, this is nothing, don't forget you are living with Taiga, nothing is dangerous and troublesome as he is...Just look at the bright side, Taiga will not be here anymore, you can be free again, don't you think..(Elevator door opens) ... Step up Disha..Step up (adjusting her dress and entering inside her department)..

Dylan : Oh Good lord!! Disha you are here finally!!

Disha : Ah!! yeeaaahhh..

Dylan : Why didn't you come yesterday, we have mountain of works to do..Go and Join Gwen, she is waiting for you...

Disha's POV,

Okayyyy!! I didnt expect this one, (looking at people who are working without even blinking) what is going on here..Did I miss something...(Going to Gwen's cabin)

Knock!!Knock!!

Gwen : Come in..

Disha : Hum..Dy..Mr.Dylan asked me to meet you Miss.Gwen.

Gwen : What's with your new formality?

Disha : It's..I..I thought

Gwen : Am not angry with you Disha, not anymore atleast...(Getting up from the chair) I should have been more professional, whoever maybe our CEO, Mr.MRV or Mr.Taiga....But we are the employees, who have the responsibility to our job...This field is my passion, I chose this company to show my passion in it, not for Mr.MRV, not for you, not for Dylan, not for anyone, it's for me...It's only me in the end... And I forgot that more like my loyalty covered my eyes...So,am sorry..

Disha : No, Gwen..It's my mistake too, I didnt know he would buy the company, if I had known..

Gwen : You wouldn't have joined, am I Right?? (smiles) I can understand Disha,. And also sorry for taking so long to understand you...(Disha smiles) So, you have a billionaire boyfriend now..Ah? ahh? (Teasing her)

Disha : He is not my boyfriend, I swear, its just we live under same roof, that's it..

Gwen : (Giving her some files) I can see it.. (Smiles)

Disha : Gwen you have to believe me in this...(Gwen walks out of the room, laughing) I can say for sure, she didn't hear anything I said...

After few hours,

Disha : Here Dylan, I did my part, check and tell me. what I have to change..By the way, for what we are designing this...

Dylan : Didn't Gwen tell you anything..(Disha shakes her head),,it's a famous charity event, conducted every year...Last year, your boyfriend was the one who donated more than anyone..

Disha : Argh!! he is not my boyfriend you dumbass..

Dylan : Ah,,yeah,,yeah sorry...Disha add this name here...

Disha : Name ?

Dylan : Gregar Dragon...

Disha : Who is he?

Dylan : Who knows, but some people used to say that he was so powerful and ruled all the three empires, and then one day he vanished just like that...No trace..Nothing.. Still people are worshiping him for some reason, not everyone.

Disha : Hmm, okay fine I'll go and do my job now.. dont get ii